Balancing period features with modern appointments, this well positioned studio apartment is only a short walk to the city centre.
- Ideally positioned in landmark 'Goldsbrough Mort' building
- Combined living/master bedroom with King bed
- King bed can be converted into two twin beds
- Generous balcony off living for outdoor entertaining
- User-friendly kitchen, modern appliances and dishwasher
- Gym, spa, sauna and an indoor swimming pool
- Hardwood polished floors and exposed timber beams
- Internet included via ethernet and WiFi, or both
- Moments to city centre, restaurants and light rail
A few steps from Darling Harbour and in close proximity to numerous nearby attractions like Chinatown, Luna Park, multiple grassy parks and Circular Quay.
There is a shortcut on Level 2 of the building which takes you through a car park. You take the lift down to level 1 and you will be right outside the Convention Centre Light Rail Stop and across the road from the International Convention Centre ICC Sydney. The walk will take approximately 10 minutes from the apartment door to ICC Sydney.
Taxi Rank - 1 minute walk
GoGet CarShare Pod - 5 minute walk
Convention Centre Light Rail - 5 minute walk
Central Station - 5 minute drive
Town Hall Station - 5 minute drive
Royal Botanic Garden - 10 minute drive
Sydney Harbour Bridge - 10 minute drive
Opera House - 15 minute drive
Bondi Beach - 20 minute drive
Luna Park - 20 minute drive
Harbour Side Shopping Centre - 8 minute walk
Paddys Market - 15 minute walk
Broadway Shopping Centre - 5 minute drive
Oxford Street - 10 minute drive
Westfield Sydney CBD - 10 minute drive
Please note: The guest will be responsible for covering the cost of any false fire alarm within the unit currently $1950.00 per alarm.