Queen Victoria is perfectly situated on the headland between the highly sort after suburbs of Freshwater and Queenscliff in Sydney’s spectacular Northern Beaches. This newly renovated immaculate two-bedroom apartment is nestled in a quiet street, offering ample natural light, open plan living and large door areas. Queen Victoria boasts an over sized roof top terrace showcasing Sydney’s pristine coastline. The famous Manly Beach is within a short 10 minute walk with plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops at your door step. This contemporary security apartment offers off street parking, air-conditioning, private balcony & roof top terrace, luxury appliances and much more.
If you wish to be with in an arm’s reach of everything the Northern Beaches has to offer and yet you don’t care to be amongst the hustle and bustle; then this is the place for you. Located in the stunning suburb of Queenscliff, this seaside apartment offers stylish, modern interiors, open plan living areas and a spectacular roof top terrace perfect for entertaining your family and friends. With off street parking, air conditioning and modern furnishings, Queen Victoria is the ideal property for your next getaway or Corporate Retreat.
This contemporary, two bedroom unit has all the mod cons one would need to cook up a storm in the spacious kitchen or sit back and relax with a glass of bubbles in the private rooftop entertaining area. The rooftop terrace offers guests a private circular dining space together with an undercover outdoor lounge area, BBQ and water views.
Spend your time here taking in the sights of Freshwater, Queenscliff, Curl Curl and beyond. Within a short 10-minute walk to Manly you will find yourself emerged in bakery’s, cafes, restaurants such as Garfish, Papi Chulo or Hugo’s and designer boutiques. Manly is famous for its seaside culture and endless activities throughout the year for your enjoyment. Public Transport is at ease with Buses and Ferry’s available to help you explore this stunning part of Sydney. The stylish apartment highlights functionality and design being a light-filled space split over one level. The floor plan contains two bedrooms, an immaculate ensuite & bathroom, internal laundry and two care spaces down stairs for your convenience. If the weather doesn’t entice you to leave the apartment, the Foxtel & Netflix will keep you entertained.
With the beautiful beach side suburb or Freshwater & Curl Curl in one direction and the bustling vibrant suburb of Manly Beach in the other directly it’s hard to decide which way to go with cafes, bakery’s, restaurants, and supermarkets a plenty.
Manly Beach is a world-renowned beach, with tens of thousands of visitors hitting its shores every year you get an exciting and cultural vibe mixed with the salt, sand and sun. There’s plenty do within the along the northern beaches of Sydney, so much so that it will be hard to make the trip to the CBD. If you do decide to explore the greater Sydney area, then catching the world famous Manly Ferry to Circular Quay must be on the agenda. If you’re wanting to shop till you drop you can head to the newly renovated Westfield Warringah Mall, one of the largest regional shopping centres within Sydney. This upmarket shopping centre has over 320 specialty stores and cinema.
- Gorgeous Roof Terrace, BBQ and Out Door Dining Area
- Close to cafes and beach
- Security Building with Intercom
- Quiet Leafy Suburb
- Air-conditioning & Central Heating throughout
- Five Minute Stroll to convenient store, coffee shops and cafes
- Queenscliff Beach at your door step
- Bus Stop within 100 meres from Apartment
- Ten Minutes to Manly Beach
- Bedroom 1 = 1 x Queen Bed with Ensuite
- Bedroom 2 = 1 x Double Bed
- Quiet Street
- Air-conditioning in Living/ Lounge Room Only
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Roof Terrace with Sensational Ocean Views, BBQ and Outdoor Dining Area
QUEEN VICTORIA is managed by a professional management company that represents the property on behalf of the owner.
- Free Wifi charges may apply for excessive downloads
- Hotel Quality Linen and towels
- Pantry Essentials tea, coffee, sugar, hot chocolate, milk & sparkling water
- Cleaning Products
- Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
- Toiletries Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash & Hand Wash
- Guest Manual with local recommendations to assist you throughout your stay
Concierge Services: additional charges apply
- Additional Housekeeping, linen changes
- Travel Cot, High Chair rental
- Airport Transfers
- Babysitting Services
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant Reservations
- Car / Chauffer Services
Terms & Conditions - Whilst we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- Parties are prohibited. If you wish to invite extra guests to the property you must have prior approval from the property manager.
- Do not move any furniture around.
- Wooden floors do not like stiletto heels
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please use plastic cups / jugs supplied around the pool. if applicable
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the Guest Manual
- Rubbish must be separated into general rubbish and recycling. Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or entertaining after 10.30pm. Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We hate to be so strict but noise is a serious issue and keeping our neighbours happy is of utmost importance.
- Confirmation of your booking and payment of deposit constitutes that you agree to these terms and conditions of renting this property.