This is a comfortable, free standing 2 bedroom town house in Sydney's Eastern suburbs.
- 1 Master bedroom with comfortable latex Queen bed, with hot/cold air conditioning
- The second bedroom has 2 single beds, with hot/cold air conditioning
This is a great neighbourhood close to shops, beaches, and public transport
Randwick and 'The Spot' are extremely well serviced by buses going to City, Sydney Airport, Central Train Station, Moore Park, Circular Quay Sydney opera House and Sydney Harbour Ferries, Hyde Park near ICC, main city shopping areas, and Darling Harbour, Coogee Beach, Maroubra Beach, etc.
It's within walking distance of Shops, Supermarkets, UNSW, Cafes, Restaurants, Ritz Art Deco Cinema, Royal Womens/Sydney Childrens/Prince of Wales Hospitals, Coogee Beach. Convenient to NIDA, Randwick Racecourse, Moore Park, Centennial Park.
It's less than 5km from many championship golf courses The Australian, The Lakes, Bonnie Doon. The beautiful coastal championship courses of NSW, St Michael's are 9km away. Randwick, The Coast, and Moore Park golf courses are less than 7km and easy to get out to play a round on. We can lend you a set of golf clubs
- All linen is included including towels
The Coach House has everything you need for a comfortable stay and to self-cater:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Clothes washing machine/iron/clothes horse
- Fully equipped kitchen, electric oven and hob, fridge, delf, cutlery, pots and pans
- Hand/stick blender
- Baking trays
- Oil and fan heaters in living area
- Small fully enclosed garden area
- For coffee lovers there's mocha pot stove top and cafetiere. There's also a milk heater/frother provided.
- Children's high chair and child bowls/plates/cutlery
- Stair gates on both ends of the spiral staircase
- Portable cot no linen
- An extra bed for a child can be included in the master bedroom.
PROVIDED FOR YOU
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary Netflix
- Condiments, tea, coffee
- Cleaning stuff
- Clothes washing machine powder
- Dishwasher powder
- Board games
- Book swap bring a book and swap with one from our large collection
- Picnic blanket and plates/cups
- Outdoor toys
There's lots of free on street parking on the roads around the house, but the area can get full during working hours as were so close to the hospital. There is usually free parking to be found within 1 to 5 minutes’ walk from the house.
We live nearby so if you run short of anything or need any help feel free to ask in case we can help out.
We are flexible with check in/out times if they don’t interfere with other guests, just check with me first.
Because we have keyless entry you can check yourself in and out.
Check in time is 2pm.
Please check out by 11am unless you have arranged a later time with us.
You'll need an opal card to travel on public transport.
There is an abundance of buses available nearby from The Spot, the hospitals, or Randwick shops that go to the City 6km, Coogee beach, Maroubra beach, La Perouse, Bondi Junction, University of Sydney, Moore Park, Centennial Park, Central Station, airport 9km, Town Hall close to Darling Harbour and ICC and many other areas of Sydney.
There’s a trip planner online at and google maps is usually very good for figuring out how to get around by public transport in this area.
As Randwick is very well serviced by buses, the best way to start planning any trip is to have a look at this A3 sized bus map –
The airport is 15 minutes drive to Randwick. The 400 bus can be taken between the airport and Randwick shops if you don't have large baggage it's a normal commuter bus. Taxis to/from the airport from the house cost about $40-$70. There’s always taxis going to/from the hospitals so usually you’ll get one quite quickly nearby.