In a quiet residential street, surrounded by chic cafes and eateries, this apartment is ideally placed within footsteps of the train station and walking distance to the heart of the CBD.
Blessed with a pure north aspect, our flat features recently renovated interiors, dual balconies and a generous, light drenched open plan design.
- Kitchen, lounge and dining leads to entertainers' balcony
- Chic modern gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and gas cooking
- Mirrored built-ins in both bedrooms, master with own balcony
- Fully tiled modern bathroom with combined bath and shower
- Timber floorboards, European style concealed laundry
- Sought-after secure parking space, bayonet for gas heating
- Stroll to Surry Hills restaurants, Chinatown, Chippendale and Danks Street Markets
- Walk to Redfern and Central stations and Prince Alfred Park
Flat complete with high speed wi-fi. Lounge room has a 42 inch LED TV.
Main balcony has a BBQ as well as an outdoor table and chairs to soak up the sun and enjoy a BBQ with family or friends.
Interaction with guests -
We'll be available over phone/email at all times, we have family and friends on standby should any emergencies occur that require urgent attention.
The neighbourhood -
Redfern houses some of Sydney's more interesting cuisine, and some boozy bars.
Modern Korean is given a light touch at Moon Park, while the bright and colourful, milk-bar inspired Eat House Diner serves cocktails with umbrellas and comfort food. Grab a Sunday beer at Arcadia Liquors and take it out the back where twinkling lights await, or head to Freda’s on a Friday night to hear their rotating roster of local DJs. Scout’s Honour cafe serves up fresh sandwiches as big as your head, while the Jimmy Pike-inspired prints down at the combined store of Desert Designs and Siberia Records suit the summer months best.