This three bedroom, three-bathroom house is a rare gem.
Everything has been custom built to create a modern, unique space to offer an experience you won't find in Sydney.
The house features an industrial warehouse aesthetic integrating milled Oregon timber from a demolished Zetland hospital, a front door fashioned from a decommissioned Sydney Ferry, and a steel wall pattern representative of a historic Redfern street map.
Fully Furnished with loads of style and character, this unique brand new industrial-inspired residence has a rich local history perfect for the executive letting that wants to be close to it all and have something different.
- Fully furnished 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Old Style Oregon floors/doors and Australian hardwood finishes
- Handmade handles/hinges, garage opens as a second living space
- Sky-lit kitchen, integrated gas appliances, stone benches
- Landscaped courtyard with outdoor BBQ/kitchen
- King beds, man bath with freestanding tub
- Washing machine and dryer
- True one-off home & walk-everywhere spot
- Seconds from Redfern Train station
- Short walk to Sydney CBD, UTS, and Australian Technology Park