• A rare two-story, one-bedroom house just minutes from Central, Sydney’s major train station
• Ideal for a young couple or single executive
• Clean, minimalist design with ample natural light, and grey and white tones
• Large upstairs bedroom with good storage, air conditioning and a queen-sized bed
• Crisply designed, bright downstairs living space and kitchen
• Spotless and well-sized bathroom
• Surrounded by Sydney’s hippest cafes and bars, less than 15 minutes from Central Station
This one-bedroom terrace is a rare find for a young couple or single executive. Rather than the usual sterile high-rise studios in the centre of Sydney, this stylish home is set amongst beautiful terraces, leafy streets and some of the best and trendiest cafes in Sydney.
Inside you’ll find a spacious, well-lit bedroom with good storage, air conditioning and a large bathroom. That’s upstairs. Downstairs hosts a sophisticated living space including a kitchen, lounge and dining area.
Just 15 mins walking to Allianz Stadium, Sydney Cricket Ground and Hordern Pavilion.
Guests will have access to the entire property.
Interaction with guests
You'll have the full support of the team at MadeComfy, a Sydney company helping hosts provide the best quality stay even whilst they are away from their home. A team member will organise your arrival and will continue to provide any assistance during your stay.
Other things to note
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. When you arrive at the property you will find a kitchen and bathroom welcome pack with travel size amenities to ensure you do not need to head to the shops on your first day. We also provide top quality linen and towels. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.