Our house is a large elegant family home, of grand proportions. It is surrounded by parklands, leading to the river, has a pool and spa and is just 15 minutes by car to the centre of Sydney and beaches.
Our home is perfect for your large family, two smaller families or a great place for a large family Christmas.
One week minimum booking.
Positioned is a quiet street with a harbour-side park on two sides and an oval opposite, this grand family home is only six years old. Featuring all modern conveniences, it is tastefully decorated and luxuriously appointed and set amid beautiful parkland with easy access to the Lane Cove River.
• Large indoor entertaining area opening to expansive outdoor patio with Vergola
• Views to the park and Lane Cove River from almost every room
• Large fully equipped kitchen, granite benchtops, double fridge, European appliances, coffee machine etc.
• Separate butler’s pantry with second dishwasher, sink etc.
• Six bedrooms - three with double beds. One of the bedrooms is downstairs, the others are upstairs.
• Three bathrooms including ensuite to master bedroom,
• Three large living areas
• Solar heated pool
• Gas heated spa
• Mains gas barbeque
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Large fully equipped laundry
• High-ceilings, hardwood floors and carpets to bedrooms
• Natural light throughout
• Large level lawn and manicured gardens
• Parkland, bushwalks, river access all at your door.
• Integrated sound system to all entertainment areas
• Two TVs with free to air, Stan, Netflix, PlayStation and X-Box
Riverview is an exclusive suburb on the Lane Cove River, approximately 9km north of Sydney’s CBD. It is the home of the Jesuit school, St Ignatius College and is a short walk to the shops, cafes and restaurants of Lane Cove Village.
Riverview is approximately a fifteen minute drive to the centre of Sydney and is serviced by various buses. The house has under cover space for two cars, with easy accessible street parking next door.