You will board a ferry at Church Point, you are suddenly surrounded by the sparkling blue waters of Broken Bay and a lush dark green silouhette of the Ku-ring-gai National Park. Its a short 5 minute boat trip. Then you arrive at a beautiful, unique and magical place where life revolves around the water and bush and, although only 50 minutes from Sydney CBD, it feels a million miles from everything.
Pittpoint Waters is on the eastern side of Scotland Island and it sits perched a few metres above the waters edge, nestled among the spotted gum trees and with a view that can draw the gaze of comfortably ensconced guests for weeks on end. It has its own private jetty, private swimming pool and access to all the water activities at your door.
The timber-framed modern holiday retreat has luxurious finishes, with timber floorboards, stone benchtops and a full chef's kitchen (including cookbooks to inspire you). Both indoor and oudoor areas are state of the art.
The property would happily accommodate five couples in the main house and two seperate wings. This is the perfect side of the island to fish, try your hand at sailing or a myriad of watersports on offer, or explore the private beaches, coves, waterfalls and walking tracks of the magnificent Ku-ring-gai.
Here you can choose to retreat from the world with wine, delicious meals and a good book or engage with all that's on offer.
- Modern stylish waterfront retreat on Pittwater
- 2011 HIA (Housing Industry of Australia) Australian House of the Year
- Private jetty with direct water access for your cruiser / yacht (up to 65 foot / 20 metres)
- 50 mins from Sydney CBD (Scotland Island is accessed by ferry or water taxi from Church's Point or seaplane direct from Rose Bay - by arrangement, the seaplane will land in front of the house and drop passengers at the jetty)
- In-house entertainment includes pool table, multiple TVs, DVD Player, Foxtel, Bar, board games, books, private swimming pool, spa, jacuzzi and BBQ
- Stunning views of Pittwater (up to Palm Beach) and the Ku-ring-gai National Park
- Nearby activities: sailing, kayaking, swimming, waterfront restaurants, cafes, pubs (Newport Arms) and art galleries, golf (Palm Beach and Bayview), horseriding (Terry Hills - Samurai Park), northern surf beaches (Palm Beach is 5 mins by boat)
- On-site Property Manager (who resides in the neighbouring boat house) can assist with any day-to-day issues
- Property sleeps 12
- Custom designed furniture
- Bedding, doonas, sheets and towels provided
- Chef's kitchen, European appliances and crockery
- 5 bedrooms (1 king bed,2 queen beds, 2 bunk beds, 3 king singles)
- 9 bathrooms
- large front and back deck for entertaining
- gas fire for cold and rainy days
- In-house entertainment includes billiard table, multiple TVs, DVD Player, Foxtel, 2 Bars, board games, books, private swimming pool, spa, jacuzzi and BBQ
- iPod docking station with Bose speakers
- 2 laundries: washer/dryer
-$4000 security bond
- $400 cleaning and linen fee