This contemporary open-plan home overlooks its private lawns and adjacent swimming pool bathing in northern sun. You'll be in awe from the moment you step inside this relaxed home with the upscale kitchen, three comfortable bedrooms, decadent main bathroom, extensive outdoor areas and multiple stylish living areas, Seaforth Villa sets a new standard in this luxury suburb and provides everyone with all their privacy needs and flexibility for your next stay. The sprawling master suite exudes indulgence, featuring a deluxe ensuite, separate from the numerous living areas and remaining bedrooms, that comfortably house up to six guests at a time.
Merging stylish chic with waterside luxury it promises a relaxed holiday in a premier location. The home is orientated to maximise natural light and ventilation, while the garden areas, decking and pool provide a serene oasis for outdoor living and entertaining.
The quality finishes are timeless, featuring only the finest fittings and fixtures, including an abundance of flawless natural timber finishes, internally and externally, from the floors to the walls. Ample glass windows and doors continue this rustic feel to the outside timber alfresco area, where more youll find yourself enjoying the day and night. When it comes to outdoor enjoyment and entertaining, there is simply no comparison to the whats on offer at this luxury rental. Outdoors, an oasis awaits. From the relaxed outdoor terrace surrounded by manicured herb gardens and meticulously maintained lawns, firepit, lush gardens, through to the to the secluded pool, you will enjoy being spoilt for choice with entertaining areas for your stay.
- TV Room
- 12 Minute drive to Manly Beach
- Walking distance tocafes / restaurants
Bedroom 1 - Queen+ Ensuite shower only
Bedroom 2 - Double
Bedroom 3 - Single + Trundle
Family Bathroom - Bath & Shower downstairs
Family Bathroom - Shower upstairs
- Pets do live in this home.
- Ceiling Fans & Gas Heater
SEAFORTH VILLA is managed by a professional management company that represents the property on behalf of the owner.
- Hotel quality linen & towels
- Essentials tea, coffee, sugar, milk & sparkling water
- Cleaning products
- Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
- Digital Guest Manual with local recommendations
CONCIERGE SERVICES additional charges
- Extra housekeeping & linen changes
- Travel cots & highchair rental
- Airport Transfers
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant bookings
- Special requests
TERMS & CONDITIONS
While we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- Booking Agreement must be signed and ID provided.
- Parties are prohibited. If you wish to invite extra guests to the property you must have prior approval from the property manager.
- Do not move any furniture around.
- Wooden floors do not like stiletto heels
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- No glass around the pool.
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the Guest Manual
- Rubbish must be separated into general rubbish and recycling. Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or entertaining after 10.30pm. Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We hate to be so strict but noise is a serious issue and keeping our neighbours happy is of utmost importance.
- Confirmation of your booking and payment of deposit constitutes that you agree to these terms and conditions of renting this property.