Note: Minimum 2 night bookings only.
The cottage is situated on 50 acres surrounded by bush land along side the main house. It has magnificent westerly views across the Hawkesbury valley and distant views of the Blue mountains. It is very peaceful with a great ambiance, and very large outdoor space. I would recommend it to couples, solo adventurers, business travelers and small conferences up to 10 persons
The cottage has been purpose built for guests who want a peaceful relaxing space in a rural setting surrounded by Australian bush.
The entire cottage is available for your exclusive use. We can accommodate up to 4 persons in 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom has 2 king single beds. The second bedroom has a queen size bed.
It comes fully furnished with all the crockery, cutlery, cooking utensils, glasses etc. It is stocked with the basic necessaries - Cooking oils, butter, jams, spreads, spices, liquid soap, toilet paper, bedding, towels, coffee, tea, cleaning materials, hair dryer, Ironing board and iron, Weber Q gas BBQ.
All you need to do is bring your clothing and something to eat.
Note: The property is not suitable for children under 10 years due to a large unfenced dam
Entry into the cottage is via a Pin Code operated electronic lock on the front door. The Pin Code and directions will be emailed to you prior to your arrival.
- The property is not Suitable for Children as there is a large un-fenced dam on the property.
- No pets allowed
- No Parties or Events
- Smoking is permitted outside the cottage. Please no smoking indoors
- No loud noise after 10:00pm at night.
- Only the guests who have booked the cottage can stay in the cottage.
- No other visitors are permitted onto the property without prior approval from the owner.