Find this place on Airbnb instead, for less.
A chic one-bedroom apartment located in Sydney’s trendiest neighbourhood, metres from Oxford St.
This apartment has just been furnished with the best new and old everything. The furniture is made of hundred year old wood from my uncle Karl's workshop.
You will have 24/7 access to the apartment using the key. The pool, gym, sauna and courtyard area close at 9pm.
I'll let you into the apartment, explain the best spots of the neghbourhood and the obvious (and less obvious) sight seeing locations. I live 2kms away so if you need anything, you'll have my mobile number.
Enjoy the comforts of this modern 70sqm apartment that boasts spacious and timeless living.
Only metres from the great bars, nightclubs, cafes and restaurants on Oxford and Crown Street. Enjoy the comforts of this modern 70sqm apartment that boasts spacious and luxurious living. All within a 15 minute stroll to the CBD.
-Footsteps away from the vibrancy of Oxford Street
-10 minute walk to the best restaurants and bars of Crown St (and Messina!)
-Spacious living with an open plan and flowing layout
-Modern, charming and perfect for entertaining
-Large bedroom with built-in wardrobe
-Open aspect; large windows and balcony, 10ft ceilings
-Sleek, modern kitchen with gas cooktop, stove and dishwasher
-Internal laundry and linen
-3sqm lockable storage (2 bikes and helmets inside for your use)
-Stunning city views from common rooftop courtyard with BBQ access
-Shared indoor swimming pool, mini gym and sauna
Footsteps away from Oxford St (Buses to all over Sydney)
550m from Museum Station
450m from Hyde Park
120m from Crown St
800m from Gelato Messina
2.6kms to the Sydney Opera House
- You can use and consume anything in the house.
- No parties. Please don't be noisy after 10pm.
- Strictly no smoking inside the apartment. You can smoke on the balcony but keep the sliding door closed.
- Respect possessions and property as if they were your own
- Respect the neighbours of this building while outside the apartment in the hallways.
- Feel free to use the kitchen and help yourself to cooking ingredients if you would like a home cooked meal.
- Have fun!