Your own private studio in the heart of the city with water views of Darling Harbour as well as firework views on Saturday from your private double sized balcony.
Close to Town Hall, Central and Darling Harbour as well as most major shopping areas.
Occupying an elevated setting on the sub-penthouse level of a highly regarded building, this welcoming studio apartment presents a quality opportunity for a single or couple seeking an ultra convenient and central city location.
- Capturing superb city skyline and harbor views fireworks on Saturdays
- Well proportioned interiors
- Drenched in direct afternoon sunshine throughout
- Neat kitchenette with utensils, microwave, hotplates and fridge
- Laundry with washing and drying machines.
- Large balcony opening up to views of darling harbour.
- Ducted air conditioning, security building, carpet
- Beautiful double sized balcony great for opening up the room with sliding doors.
Perched high above one of Sydney's most vibrant and exciting cultural enclaves, this engaging residence is merely moments to Chinatown restaurants and Darling Harbor and minutes to the University of Technology, Central Station and Town Hall.
Has everything you need for cooking apart from an oven. Hotplates, cooking wear, utensils as well as knives, forks, plates, glasses etc
Has all the linen you need for hot and cold days including quilt