* FREE linen with beds all made up ready for you to hop into
* FREE Teas & coffees Welcome Pack. Put your bags down & your feet up & enjoy a "cuppa" before you go exploring
* FREE Bathroom/Kitchen Starter Pack: soaps, tissues, kitchen essentials & more
* FREE use of lock up garage
* FREE use of cot & highchair
* FREE use of body boards
ASBOLUTE BEACHFRONT: Step off the front lawn & onto the sand. It's that close. No roads to cross
SO CONVENIENT: Walk to shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, cinema, kids' adventure playground, rock pool & more.
Direct transport to Sydney CBD is at your door.
Spot dolphins & whales from your balcony!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! If you are looking for a truly special absolute beachfront holiday experience in Sydney with easy access to the city centre, spectacular views & direct beach access then Aquamarine is the place for you!
Collaroy is ideally situated half way between Manly & Palm Beach just 35 minutes north of Sydney CBD with city direct bus service at your door.
TRANSPORT: Bus direct to the centre of Sydney, Manly, Palm Beach & everywhere in between is right beside the block. Ideal base for exploring Sydney. You won't need a car.
Sun-drenched & tranquil, this gorgeous apartment is an idyllic home away from home
And the views from living, dining, bedrooms and deck ..... just breath-taking!
SUITABLE FOR: Families, couples & exec rentals. Baby, toddler & elderly friendly (level access, lift/elevator). Special children's TV/activities room in apartment.
ROMANTIC: Aquamarine is so peaceful, private & romantic. Dine on the deck watching moonlight reflecting off the water. Be lulled to sleep at night by the sound of waves crashing on the shore. Watch the sun rise over the ocean each morning
YOUR ACCOMMODATION: 3 bedrooms: Bedroom 1 - queen bed; bedroom 2 - double bed; bedroom 3 - 2 single beds; large living & formal dining; huge well-equipped kitchen; separate children's TV/toys room; family bathroom with bath & sep shower; internal laundry with washer, dryer & 2nd toilet; lock up garage
THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO ON YOUR DOORSTOP OR CLOSE BY: enjoy swimming, surfing, sun-bathing, dolphin & whale spotting from your balcony, dining out, dining in al-fresco on your romantic ocean-view deck, fishing, kayaking, golfing, tennis, cycling, scenic beach walks, picnics, sight-seeing, day trips, boating, local cinemas, shopping & more or just relax in your deck chair with a glass of wine & take in the view
LOCATION: Perfect! You won't need a car
3 or 4 minute level stroll to:
shops & supermarkets & liquor shop
many excellent restaurants (9 at last count) & cafes
children's adventure playground & more
Bus stop at door to:
Sydney CBD 43 mins - Express Service
Warringah Mall Shopping Complex - 10 minutes
Manly - 15 minutes
EXIT CLEAN: $130 AUD
BOND: $500 AUD - refundable provided no damage/loss caused to property
KEYS: Guests are met on arrival & provided with keys & Welcome Packs
ACCOMMODATION IN BRIEF:
3 bedrooms - bedroom 1 - queen bed, bedroom 2 - double bed, bedroom 3 - 2 single beds
Mesmerising views from living areas, deck & 2 of the 3 bedrooms
Private, peaceful & very comfortable
Separate children's TV/activities room with LCD TV, DVD player, DVDs, box of toys, board games, puzzles, books
Huge well-equipped kitchen with cappuccino machine
Bathroom (recently updated) with bath & separate shower
Internal laundry - washer, dryer & 2nd toilet
Lock up garage, lift & security access to apartment
Huge private ocean-view deck with outdoor setting for al-fresco dining + deck chairs for stretching out & soaking up the sun & view
DOLPHIN & WHALE SPOTTING: From your private balcony spot dolphins frolicking &, with a little luck, whales putting on a show. Marvel at the skill of the surfboard riders & enjoy the colourful spectacle of the wind-surfers and kite-surfers. There's always something interesting happening & at Aquamarine you have front row seats to it all every day
Aquamarine is an experience not to be missed
The perfect haven for a relaxing & fun-filled holiday
RATES: When comparing our rates to others, do bear in mind all of our FREE inclusions. Many holiday rentals charge extra for these (if they provide them) which can add considerably to the total cost of your stay
TO HELP YOU GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR STAY you will find lots of helpful information at the apartment including recommendations for eating out, great places to visit (and how to get there), details about local amenities including public transport, supermarkets, shopping, taxis, Collaroy Rock pool, playgrounds, cinemas, golf courses, DVD hire, surfing lessons, cycle paths, picnic spots, local clubs, Berry Reserve markets, medical centres & more
PITTWATER ROAD: A large semi-circular drive + established gardens between the entrance to the apartment block and Pittwater Road create a sizeable & safe buffer zone between the street and the apartment. The garage is accessed via a short cul de sac alongside the block. The apartment faces the beach. You hear only the sounds of the ocean. Very peaceful.
Parties & functions are not permitted
Aquamarine is non-smoking
Pets are not allowed
YOUR BEACHFRONT APARTMENT IN MORE DETAIL
* 3 bedrooms all with comfortable beds. Bedroom 1 - one queen bed; bedroom 2 - one double bed; bedroom 3 - two single beds (which can be pushed together if required to make a queen bed). Master and 2nd bedroom each have balcony & fabulous beach & coastal views. All bedrooms have wardrobe & chest of drawers
* separate children's TV/activities room where the kids can have their own space - their own (new) LCD TV to watch DVDs, DVD player, DVDs (+ DVD hire 200m down the road), books, board games, puzzles, cards and a box of toys to keep them entertained while the adults relax in the living room and enjoy the view. (There is an LCD TV, DVD/CD player and stereo with ipod dock in the living room. A library of books is provided for the adults also). The children's TV room is located off the open plan kitchen and is separate from the living room. You can keep an eye on the kids while you cook up a storm in the spacious kitchen.
* Huge, well-equipped kitchen with cappuccino coffee machine
* Spacious bathroom with full size bath tub & separate shower. Scented tea-light candles are supplied for a little holiday-time luxury
* Internal laundry with washing machine, dryer + 2nd toilet
* Single lock up garage + street parking
* Aquamarine is spacious & stylish with a lovely bright open feel
* Sun-drenched living room, bedrooms & balcony
* Peaceful, private & romantic
* Breath-taking ocean & coastline views
* The apartment faces the beach. You hear only the sounds of the ocean. Very relaxing!
* Very well equipped & beautifully maintained, incl recently recarpeted throughout & repainted
* Huge sun-drenched covered deck with outdoor dining setting and Adirondack deck chairs - perfect for morning coffee, relaxed lunches, afternoon drinks & romantic dinners under the stars
* Level access
* Lift to apartment, security intercom access
* Stereo with IPOD dock
* 2 LCD TVs
* 2 DVD players
So peaceful yet close to all amenities:
ON YOUR DOORSTEP:
* sand and surf
* public transport
* beach fishing
* scenic coastal walks
3 or 4 MINUTE LEVEL STROLL TO:
* Supermarket, liquor shop, chemist, post office, hair dressers, clothing boutique, sports equipment & more
* excellent restaurants (9 at last count) and cafes - walk there & walk home
* fantastic Collaroy Bakehouse - delicious fresh baked breads, mouth-watering cakes & pastries, fresh-cut sandwiches, coffees, milkshakes and more (a personal favourite of ours)
* Collaroy Hotel for a great value lunch at the beachfront bistro - excellent value & excellent views (another personal favourite)
* Collaroy ocean pool (wheelchair access) with children's play pool (the kids will love it)
* Collaroy Beach children's adventure playground
* Collaroy Cinema
* local surf school - learn to surf
* cycling tracks
* night clubs
* Day spa for a little pampering
* Narrabeen Lake - less than one kilometre from apartment - kayaking (kayak hire available), fishing, lake-side restaurants, Berry Reserve Markets, walking track, bike track, children's playground, picnic areas. Bus stop at your door.
* 10 minutes to Warringah Mall Shopping Complex: major department stores, chain stores, supermarkets, huge range of specialty stores, eateries & entertainment. A shopper's paradise! Bus stop at your door.
* 15 minutes to Manly - bus stop at your door
* bus stop at your door also to the beautiful beaches up and down the northern beaches strip, including Palm Beach, also picturesque Pittwater and so much more
* The famous Sands Hotel - beachfront with bistro, ocean views, live entertainment, outdoor terrace. Approx 1km from apartment.
* Golf - at spectacular Long Reef Golf Course on the headland overlooking the ocean. It's amazing! Easy level 15 minute walk. Several other excellent golf courses a short drive from apartment
* Collaroy tennis courts - an easy level 15 minute walk
* horse riding
* mini golf
EASY ACCESS TO the centre of Sydney - 35 mins by car. 43 mins by bus - bus stop at your door.
A sample of what's on offer in Sydney:
* cruise on Sydney Harbour
* Sydney Harbour Bridge climb
* The Opera House
* Botanic Gardens
* Sydney Aquarium at Darling Harbour
* Taronga Zoo
* Power House museum
* Art Gallery
* treat the kids to a day out at Luna Park on Sydney Harbour
* lunch at one of the harbour front eateries
AQUAMARINE GUEST BOOK
The apartment was all we expected from online viewing and much, much more. The location was stunning, overlooking Collaroy beach, and close to all amenities including publi