Lifestyle opportunity with world class views
Available from 11 of March 2018
Executive relocation letting and short stays available. Fully furnished, minimum stay 7 or14 nights, stays longer than 6 weeks will receive a special discounted rate, call to discuss.
Longer stays please contact agent.
This stunning apartment in a security building is a must for anyone wanting an executive rental with the best of both worlds with public transport just down the road and the famous Sydney Yacht Squadron around the corner.
Kirribilli is one of the most exclusive areas on Sydney Harbour, the home of Kirribilli House, the residence of the Australian Prime Minister.
Sydney accommodation here benefits from many picturesque walks and all the facilities you could ask for, from swimming pools to outstanding restaurants and cafes, and with a quick walk over the harbour bridge you’re in the heart of The Rocks. For a family outing just a 5 minute walk away, you can enjoy the thrills and spectacular view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge or Luna Park
The ferry, train, and the bus are just a stones throw form the apartment thus making it a fabulous place for the corporate person and family, The close proximity of the famous Sydney Harbour, Sydney Opera House and the CBD make it perfect for the holiday maker.
STRICTLY NO PARTIES. PENALTY refer to terms and condition
On acceptance of your booking and before keys are collection we will require a copy of your ID. These documents are held securely and will be destroyed after you depart
- No Pets
- No smoking
- Please respect our neighbours. Fines may apply for excessive noise if reported
AMAZING SYDNEY HARBOUR VIEWS
- Open plan living area, with lounge and dining
- Balcony with stunning harbour views.
- Granite kitchen.
- Two bedrooms including wardrobes.
- Air conditioning, and an internal laundry room in bathroom.
- Water Views
Offering an unparalleled lifestyle enhanced by magnificent Opera House, CBD, bridge and harbour views, this apartment provides an exceptional opportunity to live in one of the most sought after harbour side locations in Sydney. Its an easy stroll to the ferry and train, with Kirribilli Village just a short walk away.
Immersed in a remarkable harbourfront panorama encompassing Sydney's world famous landmarks, this light filled and newly renovated apartment appeals with its open spaces and peaceful retreat-like ambiance. It's a stroll to Kirribilli Village, Milsons Point Station and ferries.
Target Market: Best suited to executives and small families.
Fully furnished, short and long stays available
- Floor-to-ceiling glass frames Bridge and Opera House views
- Covered balcony basks in a vast city and harbour skyline
- Stone crafted kitchen with gas cooking, ample storage and fridge
- Bedrooms appointed with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom complete with intimate Harbour Bridge views
- Bathroom features internal laundry facilities
- Air conditioning, shadow edge ceilings, double glazed windows
- Shared stacked parking space available on site, intercom and lift access
- Walk to city buses and ferries for rapid access to Sydney CBD
- Internal Laundry
Property type: Apartment / Unit / Flat
- We offer fully furnished corporate and holiday rentals including linen and towels. There is no daily housekeeping.
Core Features and Benefits:
- 2 double size bedrooms
- Open-plan dining and living room that flows effortlessly to the balcony
- Alfresco Balcony
- A few minutes walk Kirribilli Village with train station to the CBD and close to ferry
- Parking Shared stacked parking space available on site and Internal laundry
Bedroom 1 master with view = queen bed.
Bedroom 2 = double with king single bunk above it.
Other Important Information:
- Target Market: Best suited to executives and small families.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year.
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
The ‘Weekly’ rate is for a full 7 day week
Rates listed based on 4 guests. Property has 2 beds and can sleep a maximum 4 guests. Payment of your deposit constitutes acceptance of our Calypso terms and conditions.
Bookings made through Stayz are subject to Calypso terms and conditions.
Please respect our neighbours. Fines may apply for excessive noise if reported.
Parking shared stacked parking space available on site
- If you break something, please let us know so that we can replace it for the next guests.
Bookings made through Stayz are subject to Calypso on the Kirribilli terms and conditions as displayed on all emails and website. Payment of your deposit constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions. If you wish to see our T&Cs before booking please ask or look them up on the website or read the last part of your email. On acceptance of your booking and before keys are collection we will require a copy of your ID. These documents are held securely and will be destroyed after you depart.