Soaking up ‘Spectacular Sydney’ is made easy in this modern apartment located in the sort after suburb of Tamarama & is ideally positioned to soak up the sights and sounds of Sydney’s popular Eastern Suburbs with a hub of activity & endless views across the Pacific Ocean right at your door step. Driftwood is the ideal property for couples looking for a weekend beach retreat or small families looking for a stylish Sydney get away. This ground floor apartment has an abundance of local attractions, cafés, restaurants and outdoor activities within an arm’s reach although If you’re looking for a quieter stay the property’s interior styling creates a modern atmosphere that lends you to feeling like you’re staying in your own private retreat. This sun filled apartment features high ceilings, timber floors throughout and is within a short walk to Sydney’s famous Bondi Beach.
Located on the headland between Tamarama and Bondi Beach, 9 kilometres from the city centre and only a 10-minute drive, this apartment is ideal not only for couples or small families after a weekend away, but also for the corporate traveller providing easy access to the central business district without the chaos of the inner city. Tamarama is a quiet seaside suburb just next door to Sydney’s famous Bondi Beach offering guests the opportunity to adapt the beach lifestyle with the ‘Bondi to Bronte’ coastal walk and Fletcher Street cafes in an arm’s reach from this beautiful period building.
Situated on the ground floor with its own private entrance, DRIFTWOOD is a modern two-bedroom apartment with a north easterly aspect allowing natural light to spread throughout and boasting ocean views across the Pacific Ocean. This apartment offers open plan living, high ceilings, two double bedrooms, mirrored built ins and plenty of comfortable furnishings to enjoy anytime of the day. To add to the atmosphere there is a BBQ entertaining terrace to utilise throughout your stay with stunning ocean views for that perfect afternoon sundowner.
The floor plan encompasses two bedrooms with built-in robes, one queen bedroom and one double bedroom & one immaculate bathroom. The modern kitchen offers gas, dishwasher & all the modem appliances required to cook up a storm if one desires. When the heat gets too much you can always cool down with both air-conditioning ceiling fans located throughout the space. The apartment is secure and you can stay knowing that you won’t be interrupted or can head out for the day with the comfort of knowing your belongings are safe and sound.
Tamarama is one of the more stylish and vibrant areas surrounding Sydney’s East, with plenty of offerings in terms of retail and restaurants. The apartment is perfectly located close to the ever popular Campbell Parade Bondi Beach, the main thoroughfare and retail precinct of Bondi, which runs from Tamarama straight down to the beach making getting around a breeze. Another benefit of being located in Tamarama is the closeness to Icebergs Dining Room & Bar, Revisis and the Bondi Hotel, all of which are outstanding well-established venues that provide tourists and locals a place to dine and drink in style. This short term holiday home offers adventure straight out the door, with a quick walk to beaches, parks & shops with the heart of the city is only minutes away. Whatever type of stay you’re after, you can be sure this apartment will provide the best base for your travels.
- Open Plan Light Filled Space
- Close to shops, cafes, restaurants & bars
- Ground Floor Private Entrance
- Entertaining Deck with Ocean Views
- Renovated Kitchen & Bathroom
- Coastal walks and Ocean Views
- Retail Shopping at your doorstep
- Bus Stop close by
- Close to Business Districts and easy access to City Services, Bondi Junction and Bondi Beach
- Bedroom 1 = 1 x Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2 = 1 x Double Bed
- No Steps to Enter Property
- Foxtel/ Apple TV
- Air-conditioning in Living/ Lounge Room Only
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Sun Filled Rooms
DRIFTWOOD is managed by a professional management company that represents the property on behalf of the owner.
- Free Wifi charges may apply for excessive downloads
- Hotel Quality Linen and towels
- Pantry Essentials tea, coffee, sugar, hot chocolate, milk & sparkling water
- Cleaning Products
- Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
- Toiletries Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash & Hand Wash
- Guest Manual with local recommendations to assist you throughout your stay
Concierge Services: additional charges apply
- Additional Housekeeping, linen changes
- Travel Cot, High Chair rental
- Airport Transfers
- Babysitting Services
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant Reservations
- Car / Chauffer Services
Terms & Conditions - Whilst we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- Parties are prohibited. If you wish to invite extra guests to the property you must have prior approval from the property manager.
- Do not move any furniture around.
- Wooden floors do not like stiletto heels
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please use plastic cups / jugs supplied around the pool. if applicable
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the Guest Manual
- Rubbish must be separated into general rubbish and recycling. Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or entertaining after 10.30pm. Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We hate to be so strict but noise is a serious issue and keeping our neighbours happy is of utmost importance.
- Confirmation of your booking and payment of deposit constitutes that you agree to these terms and conditions of renting this property.