Situated within central Vaucluse this short term holiday home is ideally located in terms of amenities, attractions, public transport and proximity to the CBD. This north-facing luxury holiday home is an ideal retreat for families looking to get away from it all, being a private getaway that offers a 24 metre swimming pool to enjoy and a studio ideal for a teenagers retreat. This house is all about maximizing space and incorporating an open plan layout, giving you all the home has to offer space and style wise. Open plan living is the central them to the home’s design, featuring a clever configuration of communal living areas seamlessly transitioning between the indoor and outdoor areas, with all windows able to be opened up. The architectural design of the home and surrounding landscaping provides complete privacy, with the home blending into the scenery around it.
To add to the tone of the open plan living is the conscious use of natural materials throughout the home, built with sustainably sourced hardwoods and accompanied by sandstone and limestone finishes. This design choice creates an unbroken transition between the indoor and outdoor and enhances the naturally calming vibe of the luxury holiday home. Internally the home accommodates a family comfortably, with four bedrooms and four bathroom, as well as additional play areas for the younger members of the family to spread out in while you can find your own space to retreat. The two storey holiday home provides air-conditioning throughout, with three bedrooms upstairs, two being queen size bedrooms and one single with trundle, additionally there is a queen studio downstairs. Two single beds are provided as part of the TV room, being an ideal place for the kids to spend time. The tasteful and stylish interior compliments the outdoor entertaining space, with pool, deck and BBQ area all inviting you to sit back and enjoy the views of the Sydney Harbour towards Manly. No need to worry about where you keep your car for your stay, with two spaces off-street provided for you to leave your vehicle.
Bedding Configuration -
Master - 1 x King + Ensuite
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Single + trundle
Bedroom 4 - 1 x Queen downstairs studio + bathroom
2 x Pull out Single beds in the TV room
Vaucluse has long been regarded as one of the most affluent and prestige areas surrounding Sydney Harbour, with plenty to offer for your short term holiday stay. This Sydney holiday home also benefits from its closeness to Neilsen Park and Beach only 10 minutes’ walk away, it is here that you can enjoy a bite to eat at Neilsen Park Café. Perfect for a family day of enjoyment in the national park or protected beach, you can walk along the foreshore or even hire a kayak to show you a different side of Sydney Harbour National Park. Head down to Watson's Bay for a spot of breakfast at The Grumpy Baker and then grab some fish and chips and a cider at Watsons Bay Hotel, overlooking the harbour.
- Open Plan Living Areas
- Foxtel, Sonos
- Large Underground Pool
- Fantastic Entertaining Terrace/ Deck & BBQ Area
- Very Private Location
- Very exclusive Suburb
- Retreat Style Home / Privacy
- Close to Beach, Parks and Reserves
- Ten Minute Drive to Watsons Bay
- Large Pool
- Architecturally Designed House
- Large Open Plan Spaces
- Stunning Leafy Outlook
OLOLA is managed by a professional management company that represents the property on behalf of the owner.
- Free Wifi charges may apply for excessive downloads
- Hotel Quality Linen and towels
- Pantry Essentials tea, coffee, sugar, hot chocolate, milk & sparkling water
- Cleaning Products
- Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
- Toiletries Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash & Hand Wash
- Guest Manual with local recommendations to assist you throughout your stay
Concierge Services: additional charges apply
- Additional Housekeeping, linen changes
- Travel Cot, High Chair rental
- Airport Transfers
- Babysitting Services
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant Reservations
- Car / Chauffer Services
Terms & Conditions - Whilst we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- Parties are prohibited. If you wish to invite extra guests to the property you must have prior approval from the property manager.
- Do not move any furniture around.
- Wooden floors do not like stiletto heels
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please use plastic cups / jugs supplied around the pool. if applicable
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the Guest Manual
- Rubbish must be separated into general rubbish and recycling. Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or entertaining after 10.30pm. Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We hate to be so strict but noise is a serious issue and keeping our neighbours happy is of utmost importance.
- Confirmation of your booking and payment of deposit constitutes that you agree to these terms and conditions of renting this property.