Enjoy a harbour side stay in one of Sydney’s most exclusive suburbs at Fitzwilliam Road, a modern day sanctuary in the heart of Vaucluse. Only eight kilometres from the Sydney CBD, Vaucluse is located along the South Head Peninsula and offers an unbeatable outlook, with jaw-dropping cliff walk views out over the Tasman Sea or towards the Sydney Harbour. The history and landscape for this affluent suburb make it the perfect place for your next stay or private function, and Fitzwilliam Road is the ideal venue set amongst the views. The ultimate in contemporary design, this house to rent in Vaucluse is a unique opportunity for luxury accommodation in Sydney.
Retreat to this exclusive location and enjoy this comfortable yet luxurious home, only a 20 minute drive from the inner city and with transport links close by for you to jump on for a Sydney adventure or corporate visit. With its prized north-to-rear aspect and exclusive lifestyle address, this luxury home to rent is the ultimate family sanctuary characterised by its undeniable luxury, seclusion, and voluminous proportions. The versatile floorplan of the home allows for flexible room configurations, sleeping a maximum of 10 guests in 5 bedrooms with 6 beds, with 5 luxury marble bathrooms to easily accommodate a large group or function. The stunning master bedroom is adjoined with a walk-in robe, exquisite ensuite and breathtaking water views, making getting out of bed a little harder. Further features include a state-of-the-art fully integrated kitchen with Miele appliances and a Butlers' Pantry, a home cinema/media room, soaring ceilings, Foxtel, video intercom, ducted air conditioning plus a double lock-up garage for you to park up to two vehicles securely during your stay.
The home has been cleverly designed by renowned Stubbs Design Tribe to enhance its magnificent backdrop, cooling breezes and abundant natural light. The open plan living design makes for not only a relaxing place to stay but somewhere you will love to entertain. Enjoy the commanding harbour views over Parsley Bay, Manly Beach and beyond, which are taken in from every level of the home, with seamless glass bi-fold doors and floor to ceiling windows that accentuate the magnificence of the surroundings. A credit to its design, the home opens up not only to the water views but to the equally impressive outdoor areas, with multiple entertainers' terraces and alfresco decks, and a mosaic tiled solar heated pool and sunlit lawn to the lower levels. The home is ultra-contemporary throughout, with only the finest of finishes being used for the interior, with wide timber floorboards and elevated ceilings welcoming you to relax in any room.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A 5 - 7 NIGHT MINIMUM DEPENDING ON THE SEASON. PLEASE REFER TO RATES.
Master Suite - 1 x King + Full Ensuite with double shower
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Queen
Bedroom 4 - 1 x Queen
Bedroom 5 - 2 x Single
2 x Bathrooms
Additional bathroom on pool level.
Fitzwilliam Road is managed by a Luxury Property & Events Agency that look after a portfolio of Sydney's elite properties for short term rentals and events.
Your stay includes:
- Hotel quality linen & towels
- Pool Towels
- Essentials tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sparkling water
- Cleaning products
- Basic Condiments olive oil, salt & pepper
- Guest Manual with local recommendations
What else can we help with?
- Extra housekeeping & linen changes throughout your stay.
- Travel Cots / Linen & High Chairs
- Luxury Airport Transfers
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant bookings
- Event planning
- In fact just ask and we will see what we can do
Terms & Conditions
While we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- No parties. If you wish to invite any further guests please seek prior permission from agent first.
- Please do not move furniture around. Scratches on the wooden floor will be expensive to fix
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please respect the surrounding neighbours. Please keep noise inside between 11pm & 7am. Fines will apply for excessive noise which result in complaints.
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the guest manual.
- Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Please advise us if something gets broken upon check out so we can be sure to replace for the next guests.