Situated within central Vaucluse this short term holiday home is ideally located in terms of amenities, attractions, public transport and proximity to the CBD. This north-facing luxury holiday home is an ideal retreat for families looking to get away from it all, being a private getaway that offers a 24 metre swimming pool to enjoy and a studio ideal for a teenagers retreat. This house is all about maximizing space and incorporating an open plan layout, giving you all the home has to offer space and style wise. Open plan living is the central them to the homes design, featuring a clever configuration of communal living areas seamlessly transitioning between the indoor and outdoor areas, with all windows able to be opened up. The architectural design of the home and surrounding landscaping provides complete privacy, with the home blending into the scenery around it.
To add to the tone of the open plan living is the conscious use of natural materials throughout the home, built with sustainably sourced hardwoods and accompanied by sandstone and limestone finishes. This design choice creates an unbroken transition between the indoor and outdoor and enhances the naturally calming vibe of the luxury holiday home. Internally the home accommodates a family comfortably, with four bedrooms and four bathroom, as well as additional play areas for the younger members of the family to spread out in while you can find your own space to retreat. The two storey holiday home providesthree bedrooms upstairs, two being queen size bedrooms and one single with trundle, additionally there is a queen studio downstairs. Air conditioning is only available in the studio. Two single beds are provided as part of the TV room, being an ideal place for the kids to spend time. The tasteful and stylish interior compliments the outdoor entertaining space, with pool, deck and BBQ area all inviting you to sit back and enjoy the views of the Sydney Harbour towards Manly. No need to worry about where you keep your car for your stay, with two spaces off-street provided for you to leave your vehicle.
Bedroom 1 - Queen + Ensuite bath & shower
Bedroom 2- Queen
Bedroom 3- Single + trundle
Shared bathroom shower only
Bedroom 4 - Queen & Single studio downstairs
Bathroom shower only downstairs
Olola is managed by a Luxury Property & Events Agency that look after a portfolio of Sydney's elite properties for short term rentals and events.
Your stay includes:
- Hotel quality linen & towels
- Pool Towels
- Welcome Hamper
- Essentials tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sparkling water
- Cleaning products
- Basic Condiments olive oil, salt & pepper
- Digital Guest Manual with local recommendations
What else can we help with?
- Extra housekeeping & linen changes throughout your stay.
- Travel Cots& High Chairs
- Luxury Airport Transfers
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant bookings
- Event planning
- In fact just ask and we will see what we can do
Terms & Conditions
While we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- No parties. If you wish to invite any further guests please seek prior permission from agent first.
- Please do not move furniture around.
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please respect the surrounding neighbours. Please keep noise inside between 11pm & 7am. Fines will apply for excessive noise which result in complaints.
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the guest manual.
- Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Please advise us if something gets broken upon check out so we can be sure to replace for the next guests.
3 Car Spaces
Luxury home set amongst the trees with pool