Are you looking for accommodation that offers both the quality of a luxury hotel and has all the creature comforts of home?
Would you like the opportunity to experience how the locals of Sydney live?
Then look no further.
My apartment offers all this plus more.
My beautiful and spacious apartment with large private courtyard is conveniently located in Waterloo on the cusp of Surry Hills - the famous restaurant, café and wine bar district. Or for the sports-lovers the largest parkland in the city – Moore Park, Centennial Park, and the Sydney Cricket Ground and Football Stadium.
With a central location you will be no further then a 20min drive from the airport 4.4Km / 2.7mi , CBD 4.4km / 2.7mi , Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House 5km / 3.1mi , and beautiful beaches 6km / 3.7mi.
On your doorstep you have access to both Coles and Aldi supermarkets, pharmacies, newsagency, restaurants, cafes, takeaway food, and 24 hour convenience stores. Everything you need to ensure a relaxing, convenient stay.
There is no need to pack extra items for your trip because the apartment includes luxurious bedding and towels, beautiful body products, snacks and drinks. Everything to make your stay as comfortable, relaxing and convenient as possible.
Below covers everything available to you in the apartment room by room. As you can see everything has been thought of to ensure you have the perfect stay.
- Free Hi speed Wifi
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Integrated SONOS® sound system controlled by an iPad that is provided
- Large SMART TV with Netflix
- DVD Player & Apple TV
- Modern & comfortable furnishings
- Selection of Board Games
- Selection of Magazines
- Fridge/Freezer, Gas Cook-top, Electric oven/grill
- Double sink & Dishwasher cleaning products provided
- Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Nespresso Machine with capsules
- Soda Stream
- Quality crockery, cutlery, utensils, pots, pans etc
- Breakfast & Snacks Provided including: Selection of Teas, Coffee, Juices, Milk, Selection of Cereals, bread for toast, butter & spreads, cookies, chocolate biscuits Tim Tams, crackers & cheese, fruit & nut packs, potato chips.
- To make home cooking easy oils, herbs, spices and condiments including salad dressings are also provided.
- King size bed with Sheridan® linen
- Built-in wardrobe with both hanging and draw space
- SMART TV with Netflix and SONOS® sound bar
ADDITIONAL BEDDING to allow for 6 guests:
- Queen air mattress available for use in Living Room. This will be set up in advance for your arrival. Just let me know if you require it.
- Walk-in shower
- Hair dryer
- Sheridan® Towels provided
- Quality Toiletries provided Aesop® - shampoo / conditioner / body wash / body cream / Face wash / face cream /hand soap / hand cream, toilet paper, tooth paste, face tissues
Ensuite - from Master bedroom:
- Walk-in shower
- Bath tub
- Hair dryer
- Sheridan® Towels provided
- Quality Toiletries provided Aesop® - shampoo / conditioner / body wash / body cream / Face wash / face cream /hand soap / hand cream, toilet paper, tooth paste, facial tissues
- Lush® Bath and Bubble Bombs
- Washing Machine washing powder provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor dining
- Gas BBQ
- Gas Area Heater To warm up the cooler nights
- Beach Towels
Free parking in the apartment garage.
Waterloo and Surry Hills is a vibrant inner city neighbourhood on the south-east edge of Sydney city, with Darlinghurst and Paddington to the north, Moore Park to the east, and Redfern to the South. The busy thoroughfare of Crown Street runs through the middle of Surry Hills, and is dotted with shops, businesses, galleries, pubs, restaurants and boutique stores, giving it a buzzing village atmosphere.
Rich in arts and culture, Surry Hills is a thriving hub of off-beat galleries, design studios and theatres. It’s home to the celebrated Belvoir Street Theatre and also opens its doors for the public to explore the fascinating live-in studio space of the late famous artist Brett Whiteley. Another art and design highlight is the Object - Australian Design Centre, known for championing young designers through their exhibitions of outstanding work by young designers.
Clustered around Crown Street, the food and drink options in Surry Hills are plentiful, with bars, cafes and eateries overflowing into the lively patchwork of back streets and laneways that crisscross the suburb. From a mouth-watering burger at Chur Burger, to a superb fine dining experience at Marque, there’s plenty to choose from in terms of food. There’s also excellent coffee from the likes of Sample Coffee and Single Origin Roasters, small bars like Button and Vasco to discover, and classic Sydney pubs like The Shakespeare, The Clock Hotel and The Porterhouse.
Surry Hills is a major drawcard for Sydneysiders and visitors who love fashion and shopping. There are many vintage clothing stores, like Grandma Takes a Trip, or vintage furniture stores like Vampt Vintage. There’s also the Surry Hills Markets, held on the first Saturday of every month which is packed to the brim with second hand goods and delicious food. The annual Surry Hills Festival is held in September with tens of thousands of visitors attending each year in a celebration of local music, food, arts and culture.
- Domestic airport is 20 mins cab fare
- International airport is 25 mins cab fare
- Central Station is a 10 min bus ride or cab ride away.
- Buses to the CBD and Central Station leave from across the road. For convenience opal cards tap on and top off transport card are provided for you use, however you will need to top them up with fares.