Retreat to this exclusive location and enjoy this 1920’s Historic Beach Bungalow, only a 25 minute drive from the inner city and with transport links close by for you to jump on for a Sydney adventure or corporate visit. With waterfront location & spectacular harbour views, this luxury home to rent is the ultimate family sanctuary characterised by its undeniable charm, seclusion, and diving period features. The versatile floor plan of the home allows for flexible room configurations, sleeping a maximum of 8 guests in 4 bedrooms with 4 beds.
The stunning master bedroom has 180 degree views from the Queen size bed making it hard to leave, but if you do manage to make it out of bed you won’t need to go far as the adjoining exquisite ensuite has an oversized spa bath where you sit and relax with a glass of bubbles. Further features include a fully integrated kitchen with premium appliances, island bench and views from all angels.
With large windows throughout to maximise the view from all aspects of this house, you will enjoy the sights and sounds of stunning Sydney whilst relaxing on the couch, lying in bed with a morning cup of tea or even cooking up a storm in the designer kitchen. If the weather doesn’t allow for outdoor activities such as swimming or hiking the gas fireplace will keep you cosy and warm throughout your stay.
- Sydney Harbour & Watson Bay views
- Walking distance to the popular Watsons Bay Hotel & local restaurants
- Lock up garage
- Period features & beautiful sitting rooms
- Stunning gardens and water access
- Quiet location
- Easily Accessible by Ferry from Circular Quay, Manly and Darling Harbour
- Easy Parking on Street and Nearby Car Park
- Close to Bus Stop
Master Bedroom - 1 x Queen + Full Ensuite bath & shower
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Double
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Double
Bedroom 4 - Queen downstairs
- Air-conditioning ducted upstairs / only 1 vent in dining room
- Gas fireplace in living area
- Selection of books to enjoy
- Bi-fold Doors open up to garden and back yard.
- Electric Garage Door - can fit a small car only
- Property backs onto the water, but has a gate with a kids safety latch.
WATSONS BAY COTTAGE is managed by a professional management company that represents the property on behalf of the owner.
- Free Wifi charges may apply for excessive downloads
- Hotel Quality Linen and towels
- Pantry Essentials tea, coffee, sugar, hot chocolate, milk & sparkling water
- Cleaning Products
- Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
- Toiletries Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash & Hand Wash
- Digital Guest Manual on the property including local recommendations to assist you throughout your stay
Concierge Services: additional charges may apply
- Additional Housekeeping, linen changes
- Travel Cot and High Chair rental
- Airport Transfers
- Babysitting Services
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant Reservations
- Car / Chauffer Services
Terms & Conditions
Whilst we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- Parties are prohibited. If you wish to invite extra guests to the property you must have prior approval from the property manager.
- Do not move any furniture around.
- Wooden floors do not like stiletto heels
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the Guest Manual
- Rubbish must be separated into general rubbish and recycling. Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or entertaining after 10.30pm. Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We hate to be so strict but noise is a serious issue and keeping our neighbours happy is of utmost importance.
- Confirmation of your booking and payment of deposit constitutes that you agree to these terms and conditions of renting this property.