Retreat to this exclusive location and enjoy this 1920’s Historic Beach Bungalow, only a 25 minute drive from the inner city and with transport links close by for you to jump on for a Sydney adventure or corporate visit. With waterfront location & spectacular harbour views, this luxury home to rent is the ultimate family sanctuary characterised by its undeniable charm, seclusion, and diving period features. The versatile floorplan of the home allows for flexible room configurations, sleeping a maximum of 8 guests in 4 bedrooms with 4 beds.
The stunning master bedroom has 180 degree views from the king size bed making it hard to leave, but if you do manage to make it out of bed you won’t need to go far as the adjoining exquisite ensuite has an oversized spa bath where you sit and relax with a glass of bubbles and enjoy the breathtaking water views. Further features include a state-of-the-art fully integrated kitchen with premium appliances, island bench and views from all angels.
With large windows throughout to maximise the view from all aspects of this house, you will enjoy the sights and sounds of stunning Sydney whilst relaxing on the couch, lying in bed with a morning cup of tea or even cooking up a storm in the designer kitchen. If the weather doesn’t allow for outdoor activities such as swimming or hiking the original fireplaces will keep you cosy and warm throughout your stay.
Master Bedroom - 1 x Queen + Ensuite
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Double
Bedroom 3 - 1 x Double
Bedroom 4 - Queen downstairs
We will contact you the week of your arrival to organise a check in time for a member of our staff to meet you at the property. We will give you a quick tour of the house and gardens and can answer any questions you may have.
Interaction with Guests
The Scout Group team are available to offer any assistance throughout your stay.
This outstanding residence is peacefully nestled on one of Watsons finest street, minutes to shops, eateries, city buses, and harbour side beaches. Watsons Bay is well-regarded as one of the most prestigious suburbs of Sydney, not only having the Sydney Harbour surrounding it to the west but it has some of the most breathtaking views out to sea and over the cliffs at the Harbour entrance. Enjoy your time in this historic suburb with a visit to Watsons Bay Hotel, one of Sydney’s Living Museums and few remaining 19th Century mansions, or the Macquarie Lighthouse, Australia’s oldest lighthouse that is still in operation since it was rebuilt in 1883. Watsons Bay Cottage is located right in the heart of Watsons Bay with so many coastal cliff walks, heritage trails, cove’s, and bay beaches nearby that will show you all the beauty Sydney has to offer. This short term holiday home offers so many active and outdoor activities right at your doorstep, whilst still only being a short drive to the City and nearby retail and restaurants. If you’re after a relaxing beach house with cottage charm for your next Sydney stay or private function then Watsons Bay Cottage is the accommodation for you.
Watsons Bay Cottage is managed by a Luxury Property & Events Agency that look after a portfolio of Sydney's elite properties for short term rentals and events.
Your stay includes:
- Hotel quality linen & towels
- Welcome Hamper
- Essentials tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sparkling water
- Cleaning products
- Basic Condiments olive oil, salt & pepper
- Guest Manual with local recommendations
What else can we help with?
- Extra housekeeping & linen changes throughout your stay.
- Travel Cots / Linen & High Chairs
- Luxury Airport Transfers
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant bookings
- Event planning
- In fact just ask and we will see what we can do
Terms & Conditions
While we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- Booking Agreement and ID to be completed prior to check in.
- No parties. If you wish to invite any further guests please seek prior permission from agent first.
- Please do not move furniture around.
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please respect the surrounding neighbours. Please keep noise inside between 11pm & 7am. Fines will apply for excessive noise which result in complaints.
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the guest manual.
- Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Please advise us if something gets broken upon check out so we can be sure to replace for the next guests.