Retreat to this exclusive location and enjoy this 1920’s Historic Beach Bungalow, only a 25 minute drive from the inner city and with transport links close by for you to jump on for a Sydney adventure or corporate visit. With waterfront location & spectacular harbour views, this luxury home to rent is the ultimate family sanctuary characterised by its undeniable charm, seclusion, and diving period features. The versatile floorplan of the home allows for flexible room configurations, sleeping a maximum of 8 guests in 4 bedrooms with 4 beds.
The stunning master bedroom has 180 degree views from the king size bed making it hard to leave, but if you do manage to make it out of bed you won’t need to go far as the adjoining exquisite ensuite has an oversized spa bath where you sit and relax with a glass of bubbles and enjoy the breathtaking water views. Further features include a state-of-the-art fully integrated kitchen with premium appliances, island bench and views from all angels.
With large windows throughout to maximise the view from all aspects of this house, you will enjoy the sights and sounds of stunning Sydney whilst relaxing on the couch, lying in bed with a morning cup of tea or even cooking up a storm in the designer kitchen. If the weather doesn’t allow for outdoor activities such as swimming or hiking the original fireplaces will keep you cosy and warm throughout your stay.
This outstanding residence is peacefully nestled on one of Watsons finest street, minutes to shops, eateries, city buses, and harbour side beaches. Watsons Bay is well-regarded as one of the most prestigious suburbs of Sydney, not only having the Sydney Harbour surrounding it to the west but it has some of the most breathtaking views out to sea and over the cliffs at the Harbour entrance. Enjoy your time in this historic suburb with a visit to Watsons Bay Hotel, one of Sydney’s Living Museums and few remaining 19th Century mansions, or the Macquarie Lighthouse, Australia’s oldest lighthouse that is still in operation since it was rebuilt in 1883. Watsons Bay Cottage is located right in the heart of Watsons Bay with so many coastal cliff walks, heritage trails, cove’s, and bay beaches nearby that will show you all the beauty Sydney has to offer. This short term holiday home offers so many active and outdoor activities right at your doorstep, whilst still only being a short drive to the City and nearby retail and restaurants. If you’re after a relaxing beach house with cottage charm for your next Sydney stay or private function then Watsons Bay Cottage is the accommodation for you.
- Harbour Views
- Lock up garage
- Water Access
- Camp Cove 2 minute walk.
Bedroom 1 - Queen + Ensuite - Bath & Shower
Bedroom 2 - Queen
Bedroom 3 - Queen
Bedroom 4 - Queen
Bathroom - Bath & Shower
- Airconditioning is throughout the house.
- Secure gate with child lock for access to boathouse and water.
- Garage will fit a small car.
WATSONS BAY COTTAGE is managed by a professional management company that represents the property on behalf of the owner.
- Hotel quality linen & towels
- Welcome Hamper
- Essentials tea, coffee, sugar, milk & sparkling water
- Cleaning products
- Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
- Digital Guest Manual with local recommendations
CONCIERGE SERVICES additional charges
- Extra housekeeping & linen changes
- Travel cots & highchair rental
- Airport Transfers
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant bookings
- Special requests
TERMS & CONDITIONS
While we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- Booking Agreement must be signed and ID provided.
- Parties are prohibited. If you wish to invite extra guests to the property you must have prior approval from the property manager.
- Do not move any furniture around.
- Wooden floors do not like stiletto heels
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the Guest Manual
- Rubbish must be separated into general rubbish and recycling. Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or entertaining after 10.30pm. Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We hate to be so strict but noise is a serious issue and keeping our neighbours happy is of utmost importance.
- Confirmation of your booking and payment of deposit constitutes that you agree to these terms and conditions of renting this property.
1 Car Spaces
Renovated cottage with water access