This north facing family residence occupies a 1136sqm block with dual views north across Whale Beach and the Pacific ocean and south towards Avalon Beach and district.
- An original Whale Beach home that has been updated and added to over the years to create a substantial family beach house
- Perfect north aspect provides sun all day
- Spacious open plan living/dining room includes wood burning fireplace and flows out onto a wide deck
- Huge second living area upstairs could function as rumpus, fifth bedroom or bunkroom
- Terraced gardens and level lawn areas are a rarity for Whale Beach properties
- Located on the ridgeline, a large, level, stone entertaining terrace is perfectly sheltered from the prevailing winds
- Cooks kitchen with marble benchtops
- Main bedroom opens onto huge private terrace taking in the ocean views
- Additional two double bedrooms, one with great views back towards Avalon Beach
- Self-contained level downstairs with lounge, bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette is perfect for additional income, teenage or in-law accommodation
- Double car parking, heaps of storage room, ducted heating
If you want to take the kids for a swim, Whale Beach is just moments away. When you entertain family and friends, the huge deck and views across the ocean will have them wowing Then, when you feel like just sitting quietly and reading a book, what better place than in the peace and quiet of your sun-filled lounge room or out under the shade of a tree, overlooking Avalon Beach.
Sleeps 10 guests
MASTER BEDROOM: 1 x king bed
BEDROOM 2: 1 x queen bed
BEDROOM 3: 1 x double bed
BEDROOM 4: 2 x single beds
DOWNSTAIRS SELF CONTAINED: 1 x queen bed + 1 x single trundle bed
BOOKING FORMS will be emailed to you on confirming your interest in booking. Pricing does not include, security bond, linen, bath towels or cleaning unless otherwise stated. All beds will be made with fresh bed linen & bath towels ready for your arrival.
Late Check Out 12pm if Requested prior to your Arrival