Urban living at its best, this spacious four-bedroom home designed by architect Alexander Tzannes, is only a short walk from Woollahra's Queen Street shopping village.
This classic-contemporary house has a northerly aspect and parklands at the front and rear and boasts large rooms with high ceilings, including a 55 sq m newly renovated master bedroom with ensuite. Enjoy outdoor relaxation and entertaining on this level block with lush gardens, a spacious courtyard and swimming pool. This classic gem offers views of the city skyline and Harbour Bridge and the convenience of two secure undercover parks with internal access.
Additional features of this property include:
- Large expanses of glass allowing cross-flow ventilation
- Four Bathrooms
- Newly renovated 55 m master bedroom
- Main ensuite with bath
- Custom-designed interiors and a practical floor plan
- Large rooms with very high ceilings
- Living areas bathed in natural light with timber shutters
- Views of the city skyline and Harbour Bridge
- Lawn, swimming pool, spacious courtyard
- Level block with lush gardens
- Two secure undercover car parks with internal access
- The property has vehicle access from Spicer Lane
- Telstra T-Box and Apple TV - No Foxtel
- Internal Laundry with washer and dryer
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Wi-Fi internet up to 100 Mb superfast Internet - High Downloads can be arranged
Main: 1 x King Bed
Bed 2: 2 x single beds
Bed 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed 4: 1 x Queen bed
Low: $800 per night
Shoulder: $900 per night
High: $1200 per night
Minimum stay requirements:
A 14 nights minimum stay is applicable to this property.
$110 booking fee
$225 linen fee
$3000 deposit and credit card details
Internet provided is for general browsing only.
Parties are not to be held on the premises see terms and conditions for further detail
Minor interior decoration changes are made from time.
Keys for access to property are to be collected from our office or ask about our meet and greet service which is available at an extra charge