DARWIN EXECUTIVE STUDIO a luxurious and large, modern Studio with 2 beds - a queen bed and single bed. Perfect for two friends, a couple, a small family or work colleagues in town on business.
Only a 5 min walk from Darwin's Convention Centre, Wavepool, lagoon and waterfront precinct, Darwin Executive Studio offers full length desk, LCD TV, Foxtel all channels and internet access.
FREE USE of High Speed NBN Unlimited WiFi
FREE USE of FETCH Streaming TV + Netflix BYO Account
FREE USE of Vehicle with every booking Subject to Terms & Conditions
FREE welcome breakfast package
- 1 Queen & 1 Single bed sleeps up to 3
- Large bathroom, shower and laundry
- Fully Air conditioned with ceiling fans
- Brand new and contemporary furnishings with aboriginal artwork
- Stylish furniture with 3 seater lounge and 4 seater dining
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including smeg cook top, convection oven, dishwasher and large stainless steel fridge
- Hotel quality linen quality 100 cotton and towels pool towels included
- Widescreen TV with FETCH Streaming TV offering over 60 channels and 30 free Movies per month + Netflix Bring your own account
- desk, chair workstation & Unlimited High Speed internet NBN
- Child friendly with portacot, high chair and stroller free of charge when you book direct and subject to availability
- Full-size washing machine, dryer, iron, and ironing board
- Balcony with outdoor entertaining setting & BBQ
- Pool and sun lounges
- Undercover car parking for 1 car
- Lift access from the carpark directly to your apartment
- Fully non-smoking property
- 24 hour self-check-in and check-out facilities.
- new cafe opened right out the front for coffee, newspaper and snacks.
- located in the exclusive end of the mall quiet part of town
FREE USE OF VEHICLE = Conditions of Use
Included as part of your booking with our apartment, Darwin Executive Studio has to offer a Toyota Corolla.
The conditions of use are as follows:-
Only guests over 25 yrs old on a full open license and listed with the booking are able to drive the vehicle. Those with prior convictions need to advise us prior.
100 Km's/day mileage, but must be driven on sealed roads at all times.
The vehicle is housed in the apartments own designated carpark and you must make your way to the apartment in order to collect the vehicle. We do not offer an airport pick up service.
The vehicle must be returned full of fuel and cleaned ready for the next guests. A Car Wash House is located in Stuart Park and you will need $5 - $8 in coins to do this. For wash and vaccum.
Any journeys past Palmerston must be first notified with us.
Standard insurance excesses apply. A Bond of $750 applies.
We are a boutique holiday accommodation company - your Darwin Holiday Accommodation specialists...
These properties form part of our portfolio of luxury and executive properties in the Northern Territory - focused on providing top notch, quality CBD properties, with great locations, quality bedding, free internet and car use just to name a few.
Please contact us to enquire about our other Executive & Waterfront 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments on offer.
CORPORATE / EXECUTIVE CLIENTS - SPECIAL RATES FOR LONG OR CORPORATE BOOKINGS - enquire as to a discount
Accommodation Rates and Availability
During our busiest peak periods, the nightly rate will attract an additional surcharge - V8 Supercars June 2016, Darwin Cup Carnival Aug 2016.
A maximum of 3 guests permitted in the 1 Bedroom Apartments, 5 guests in the 2 Bedroom apartments and 7 guests in the 3 Bedroom Apartments. Booking party must supply supply names and age of all guests.
Check in Time : 2.00 pm
Check out Time : 10.00 am
Payment & Cancellation Policy
All payments to be made by credit card - preferred method 2 charge direct deposit.
When received payment of 20 deposit will confirm a booking.
Full payment required 28 days prior to arrival.
A $500 Bond is required to be held in security of the property against a current credit card from arrival date until 28 hours after departure.
All cancellations up to 28 days before due arrival date, deposit paid is forfeited.
Within 28 days and more than 14 days notice before due arrival date, 50 of full tariff will be charged.
14 days or less before due arrival date, no refund will be allowed.
Please consider travel Insurance to cover any cancellation fees
Finalist in the Telstra Business Awards NT 2015 and winner the Brolga Awards for Tourism NT 2016 & 2017.
Recommended, 5 out of 5
The apartment was great, like a home away from home It was very well appointed, tastefully decorated, clean, comfortable and spacious; most conducive to a relaxing holiday Our 11 year old LOVED the infinity pool, we loved the lounge chairs Perfect for reading and relaxing.
Centrally located, could walk to all CBD attractions, Darwin waterfront, Doctor's Gully, yet secure, quiet and private.
Have already recommended to friends and would most definately stay again. Very good value, top accommodation
Nancy Mar 2016
4 out of 5
Our obliging hostess Kat has made sure that her large, nicely furnished studio apartment has all the amenities you need to live very comfortably. However the best thing the apartment has going for it is its position. Within 5 minutes you can walk to the Wharf Precinct facilities including the new large enclosed beach and the wave pool. Stokes Hill Wharf and all the fresh seafood you could possibly want are just five minutes further on and the Esplanade and the adjoining parks are all on your doorstep. Parking is included but is tight for a large car.
“For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts”