Blue bedroom 2
Pool view 3
View of house 2
Lounge with cushions
Twin room 2
Master bedroom 2c
Outdoor lounge 2
ABOUT NORTH 12 DEGREES
Located in Darwin's rural area (20 minutes from CBD), North 12 Degrees is a stunning, tropical architecture raised house of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms for up to 6 people. A glistening pool completes the picture.
Elevated amongst the tree tops N12D features a breathtaking outdoor, screened master bedroom, ensuite & lounge with bespoke Javanese furniture (made by the master craftsman of Java especially for us).
The house features an outside entertainer's stainless steel kitchen (inc dishwasher), inside & outside dining, 2 living areas, 3 flat screens, free 4G WIFI Internet, iPod docks, DVD/CD player, Nespresso pod coffee machine, water filter/ cooler, BBQ & full laundry. A laptop safe is also provided.
All rooms have ceiling fans with the inside bedrooms, lounge & dining equipped with Daikin AC for the hotter months.
Inside, North 12 Degrees is furnished with a King Jasper lounge. Outside the house features bespoke recycled teak & ironwood Javanese furniture. Local indigenous artwork is on our walls.
All guests will find an arrangement of beautiful tropical fresh flowers on the kitchen bench to welcome them home.
And we now offer free super-fast NBN wifi!
The house is surrounded by tropical gardens with a crystal clear pool, creating a private bush hideaway.
Our bush is home to Agile Wallabies, Curlews, Bandicoots, Possums & native northern Kookaburras.
A chilled bottle of sparkling is our gift to you on arrival for long stays. So, come & unwind on our beautiful deck while you watch Darwins famous sunsets.
At 6.10pm each evening a flock of white corellas fly over heading south. You can set your watch by it.
We are located in the heart of the rural area (Coolalinga), with quick & easy access to the Stuart Hwy, the main arterial road linking all of Darwins attractions.
- 25 minutes - Darwin International Airport
- 20 minutes - Darwin CBD
- 5-15 minutes - various local markets
- 10 minutes - Palmerston
- 5 minutes - Arnhem Highway turnoff (Kakadu NP)
- 1 minute - Coolalinga Village
For those wanting visiting the magnificent Top End National Parks, Berry Springs & other camping/ fishing areas, we are <45 minutes to the Adelaide River region/ Litchfield NP.
Note - Nth 12 Degrees offers flexible check-in/ check-out times (given the 24/7 nature of Darwin airport) as long as other bookings allow.
Clean-living canines very welcome.
Please note: This is a premium rental house. While it is suitable for weddings and other special occasions it is not suitable for loud parties. If you are looking to party and drink hard while in Darwin this is not the house for you.
While the house is family-friendly, children are welcomed only on the condition that they are well behaved and respectful of the property. Note - the pool is not fenced.
Finally, we value our home very much and are very happy to share it with others when we are not in Darwin. We like our guests to treat it as they would their own.
Air conditioning, Private pool, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Pets allowed, Non-Smoking, Eco-Friendly
- Pool and Spa Facilities
- Private pool
- Outdoor grill, Balcony, Deck/Patio, Lawn/Garden
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Video library, Stereo, Parking, Cot, Books, Hair dryer, Internet access, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Child's high chair, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Pantry items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Heating, Ceiling fan
- Free 4G Wifi, Treetop Master Bedroom, Entertainer's Kitchen, Outdoor Bathroom, Nespresso Coffee Bar, Boat/ RV parking, iPod Docks, Laptop Safe, Clean-living canines welcome