This unique accommodation can accommodate up to 8 guests.
One of the best properties in Dundee Beach. Four + Bedrooms, fully air-conditioned throughout. Located 600m from the main boat ramp and lodge. One street back from the waterfront.
Specialising in small groups of fishermen and women who make their way to Dundee Beach to experience our great fishing.
Features: Fully self contained, all linen and towels provided. Full functional kitchen and outdoor BBQ and pool area.
Locality: Dundee Beach is approx. 160kms from Darwin. Easily accessible for 2WD vehicles for most part of the year.
Property: Set on just over 3 acres, natural monsoon rainforest that contains abundant birdlife and butterflies. Plenty of area for cars, boats etc.
• $300 refundable within 7 days of departure after an inspection has been conducted. Damage, breakages, theft and/or loss is the responsibility of the guest
• 1 nights’ accommodation and security deposit - payment of deposit is the guest’s agreement to the terms and conditions
• Due 14 days prior to arrival date
• Any cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival date will be non-refundable
• Number of guests should not exceed number stated at time of booking. Fees will apply for excess guests
The house is to be left as you found it - clean and tidy
BBQ to be properly cleaned on departure
All rubbish is to be taken away by the guests
Air conditioners are to be turned off when guests are not present at the house
Pets are not permitted unless prior approval of the owner
The house is on rainwater only and showers are gravity fed
Please no washing boats etc, there is a wash down bay and a trailer at the ramp for fish frames etc, please do not use the rubbish bin provided for bait and fish frames
No smoking inside and be aware of dead leaves etc outside around pool, no cigarette butts
The floors are polished timber inside, under no circumstance should furniture be moved around and no eskies inside please
The pool is on automatic timer and should not be tampered with or altered in any way