The house is in a residential area and we are very mindful of our neighbours. No parties or loud music are allowed. The house is suitable for families, sporting teams and companies looking for accommodation for their staff - bookings are only accepted for these and similar types of groups who agree that their stay will be peaceful and won't disturb the neighbours.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRICE QUOTED ON THE STAYZ WEBSITE IS FOR 2 PEOPLE - LARGER GROUPS WILL HAVE THE PRICE DETERMINED BY THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE AND LENGTH OF STAY. PLEASE ASK FOR A QUOTE.
2. GUEST REVIEWS:
So good for our group!
Sanctuary House was just what we needed for a competitive team. Living areas away from bedrooms, a retreat for the coach. Good cooking facilities and plenty of relaxing areas. The pool was great and the kids loved the wallabies that visited. Handy to the shops and withing 20 minutes of Chandler.
Michele, Queensland, Australia
Huge home in quiet surroundings
A very large home with sleeping quarters on one side & living quarters on other. A large wrap around veranda, open plan living, tranquil surroundings & lots of friendly wallabies! Plus a huge pool & master bedroom/en-suite/walk in robe!
Ren,Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Great for big families !!!!!
This is a great places to lay back from busy life, very spacious and surely keep the kids occupied with kangaroo while you can sleep in, perfect for a family holiday.
Joe, Auckland, New Zealand
It is so nice to arrive at an accommodation that you have booked on line to be exactly like what you see as the on line pictures. This property was beautiful in side and out. So relaxing and the floor plan is so well laid out. We are definitely happy to recommend this property to anyone and we will be booking again next year!
Amazing house for a larger group
A lovely place in an out of the way location, it even had its own kangaroos to say good morning to each morning.
Tero, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
3. PROPERTY DESCRIPTION:
Exclusively positioned on a sprawling 1.5 acre estate (6000 square metres) and situated in the award winning Ridgewood Downs Estate in an exclusive pocket of elegant acreage homes and surrounded by natural beauty, this residence provides a tranquil escape to your very own sanctuary.
- Six bedrooms feature polished timber floors and are perfectly positioned to allow space and privacy. Three spill out onto a balcony overlooking the inviting in-ground pool. Lavish family bathroom that includes a double shower and dual basins.
- Formal living and dining rooms are filled with plentiful windows that capture soothing nature views and lure them deep within the home
- Casual living and dining areas include a bar and integrate perfectly, utilising every inch of space while offering comfort for the entire family. Flowing effortlessly through large glass sliding doors onto the outdoor areas.
- A kitchen overlooks the casual living and dining areas, offering granite bench tops, Stainless steel Smeg appliances, two ovens, a built-in microwave, large island bench, 2 separate sinks and large windows
- A well-appointed laundry includes built-in cabinetry and direct access by a slight ramp to the side yard
- Double lock up garage
- A fully fenced 12m x 7.5m in-ground pool is showcased by a backdrop of stunning nature views
Other outstanding features include: a circular drive way, house constructed with visually appealing sandstone from Western Australia, ample cupboard and storage space, down lighting, polished timber floors, carpet and tile flooring.
Surrounded by wonderful wildlife, adorable wallabies visiting will delight. Only minutes from the glorious Sirromet Winery, quality educational facilities and within 40 minutes from the Gold Coast, without being too far detached from Brisbane's CBD this majestic abode offers the best of both worlds tranquillity and city convenience.
Situated in one of the best lifestyle areas of Brisbane in south east Queensland. About 5 minutes from the Sirromet Winery, and 20 minutes from Sleemans Sports Centre at Chandler, and the Redlands Baseball Club. Near to the Brisbane suburbs of Wellington Point, Ormiston, Thornlands, Redland Bay, Alexander Hills, Capalaba, Sheldon, Mount Cotton, and Wynnum.
Sanctuary house is only about 30 minutes by ferry from Stradbroke Island; about 40 minutes from Brisbane; about 40 minutes from the Gold Coast (Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet & Wild, Sea World, Q1 Tower, rainforests); and 2 hours from the Sunshine Coast (Steve Urwin's Australia Zoo, Underwater World).
Cancellations or changes to bookings by the hirer for this house will not be permitted for any reason. There will be a bond payment to cover any damages or breakages at the house during your stay, also a booking fee, cleaning and electricity charges.