The apartment is in the Evolution apartment/hotel complex, and you will be staying on the 17th floor.
It is modern, light and spacious with uninterrupted views over South Bank and the river from the large balcony.
It will equally suit an executive looking for the luxury of space and all at-home amenities, or for a relaxing holiday to this hidden gem of a city.
And it's just minutes walk to South Bank, Roma St Parklands, Convention Centre, Queen St Mall, Treasury Casino, GOMA, Botanical Gdns, The Barracks, Suncorp Stadium.
You have booked the entire apartment, which is accessed via a security card.
The apartment comprises:
- two bedrooms, each with Queen-sized beds dressed in 500 thread count sheets with your choice of doona or triple-sheeted arrangement, built-in wardrobes and river/city views
- office nook with desk and lamp
- open and light reception area which leads onto a large balcony
- sofa bed in living room for extra guest
- fully-equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, juice extractor, rice cooker, etc
- tea, coffee, sugar and starter milk I provide normal and herbal tea, and instant coffee, plus ground coffee with plunger and coffee machine
- washing machine and dryer washing powder included
- ducted air conditioning through-out
- unlimited and fast 30Mb/s typical WiFi and wired internet
- Travel cot and high chair available no extra charge
You can also take advantage of the following complex amenities:
- heated pool and spa on terrace deck
- bbq area and kitchen on terrace deck
- library and quiet zone
- movie/theatre room
- level 36 sky lounge kitchen, pool table, dining area and balcony
- fully equipped gymnasium
Note, the apartment is designed for 4 people; it can accommodate up to 6 guests with the use of the sofa bed.