The place is very close to the City, public transport and family-friendly activities. Great central location with an easy walk to City, SouthBank Parklands, WestEnd cafes/restaurants, Brisbane river, Cultural Centre, museums and galleries. This one-bedroom apartment is located in a secure, well maintained small complex of 35 units. My place is good for couples, families, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
Property features include:
- Kitchen is equipped with appliances fridge, cooktop and microwave, utensils and plates
- Queen bed in the bedroom with desk and wardrobe
- Lounge area with sofa bed, lowline entertainment unit and 42” TV
- The sofa-bed in the living room converts into a two-person sofa bed, which fits 2 guests comfortably. Extra towels, linen and pillows are provided upon request.
- Basic amenities are provided including clean bedding, fresh towels and bathroom supplies.
- Small balcony off the bedroom and balcony off the living area
- Air conditioning in the bedroom
- Free secure parking for one car please inform me if you have a car
- Security throughout with security gate access to complex
- Pool with spa and two outdoor entertaining areas
- Communal laundry area with coin washing machines and dryers
- The complex is approx 15 years old, the apartment was refurbished recently
- The unit is located on the ground level. There are 13+4 stairs on the way from the parking. There are 6+3+7+3 stairs on the way from the main gate. If you want I can send photos.
- Please note, Internet or Wi-Fi is not available
- Guests have 24 hours access to the entire home.
- Guests can use the swimming pool and outdoor arias.
- Guests can use the communal laundry area with coin washing machines and dryers.
- Free secure parking for one car 24 hours access from Russell street
Self check-in at any time after 3pm. I’ll place the keys in the mailbox and provide instruction with a secure code. If you wish, I can meet you outside of the building upon arrival to hand over keys and explain where everything is and how easy it is to get around.
Self check-out before 10am, you need simply leave keys on the kitchen bench-top and message me when exit the unit. Please contact me if you need an earlier check-in or a late check-out, usually we can do it for an extra small fee. Please contact me if you have any questions during your stay. I’m always contactable via HomeAway, email and mobile phone.