This is a stylish modern 3 bedroom townhouse in a quiet street with balconies front and back to take in the breeze. Open plan living with air conditioning in all rooms including a private garden and covered entertaining area perfect for al fresco dining. Secure lock-up garage.
Please ensure you read the house rules below as they are an important part of any booking. Thank you.
There is room for everybody in this spacious house - the large verandas ensure you can relax and unwind with a cold drink with just the noise of the birds in the background. The house is light and breezy with sun blinds ensuring the house is always cool. This is your home away from home. The house is setback from the main street with only 2 other houses in this small complex. This ensures your privacy in a noise free environment and safety for kids away from away from any main roads.
Washing machine / TV / Wifi / Free unlimited movies with Netflix / modern kitchen with all amenities
Overlooking the local park and bowls club, this house is only 5 minutes from Ipswich CBD, hospital, gym facilities and shopping centres. Ipswich is centrally located in the booming south east Queensland region of Australia. To the east is the capital city Brisbane, and to the west are the rural and agricultural areas of the Brisbane, Lockyer and Fassifern Valleys. The city is ideally positioned on the national road network - 40 minutes drive from Brisbane, an hours drive from the Gold Coast and 60 minutes drive from domestic and international air and sea ports.
10 minute walk to Booval train station and 2 min walk to main bus route to the town centre. Booval straddles Brisbane Road, the main arterial link to the Ipswich Motorway. The Booval Fair shopping centre, located on Brisbane Road, contains a number of major chain stores, including Woolworths and Big W, while a number of smaller businesses line South Station Rd and Brisbane Rd.
The origin of the suburb name is from the Kabi Aboriginal dialect meaning frilled lizard.
1. House should be treated with respect and left in similar condition as per arrival. Rubbish disposed off in external bins - kitchen left clean and tidy.
2. No parties or gatherings of any sort.
3. Respect for all property and neighbours in terms of noise in particular between 10.00pm and 8.00 am and parking - use of dedicated bay for parking. Important: There are only 2 parking spaces available within the complex 1 garage space and 1 uncovered bay no:2. All other cars are required to be parked on the street.
4. No additional guests without prior approval or other arrivals in addition to those agreed as part of the booking.
5. Strictly no smoking indoors or on verandas.
6. Internet - No illegal downloads - any illegal activity is strictly prohibited and not acceptable.
7. Please let me know before departure if there has been damage to the house or contents.
8. Please ensure children are supervised at time.
Please read the HRIA Code of Conduct for Holiday Rentals for full details of our terms of conditions.
Bookings are accepted and confirmed on the basis you are in agreement with our house rules and the HRIA Code of Conduct.
Most of all, have an enjoyable stay and please let me know if there is anything you need or require assistance with. Hope you enjoy my home and have a great stay.