The Redcliffe Holiday Home offers a warm and inviting ambiance and is situated 5 minutes walk to the beaches and the heart of Redcliffe village where you will find award winning restaurants, supermarkets, cafes and bars, convenience outlets, local hospital, entertainment venues and sporting facilities.
The home has been purposfully renovated for short term lets, every guest requirement has been catered to including the four legged guests.
Fully self contained and immaculately clean The Redcliffe Holiday Home offers you an ultimate holiday destination, long or short term, including corporate stays, weekend getaways, intimate anniversaries, friends escape, or a family retreat by the seaside.
There are security screens on all windows and the property is fully fenced so you are welcome to bring your dog or cat or both Leave your car at the house for the entire stay if you wish because everything is within walking distance
Meticulously appointed and stylishly decorated The Redcliffe Holiday Home features:-
- 4 large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes – quality linen supplied
- 2 queen size beds
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 king single bed
- Large kitchen – all cutlery and crockery supplied including jug, toaster cooking utensils, glass ware, microwave and refrigerator etc
- Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area flowing out to the front deck that overlooks the Humbybong Creek and captures the sea breezes
- 2 bathrooms and 4 toilets
- Large under cover east facing entertainment deck with fully operational BBQ and outdoor setting
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• 2 Flat screen TVs and paid TV
• Music docking station
• Fully fenced yard
• Dog/cat bed and bowls
• Washing machine
• Combination safe for valuables
• 5 minutes drive to Redcliffe 18 hole golf course
Organic pre packaged meals are available for purchase on request - a choice of 4 meals, a succulent chicken dish, moorish meatballs in rich Italian sauce, delectable vegetarian lasagne and spicy vegetarian oriental rice all using certified organic ingredients.
Airport transfers on request $50 each way
Sandy beaches and scenic parks make up much of the Redcliffe Peninsula coast line, stretching from Woody Point to Scarborough Harbour, with views across the water spanning from Brisbane to Bribie Island. You might like to just enjoy the relaxed seaside atmosphere, taking in the lovely foreshore cafes, parks and bike paths or perhaps visit some of the local attractions.
Tennis courts, skate park and fully heated Olympic swimming pool all well within walking distance as are the pubs, clubs and restaurants.
Only 20 minutes drive from Brisbane Domestic and International Airports, 30 minute drive from Brisbane CBD and 15 minute drive to Brisbane Entertainment Centre, 50 minutes to Australia Zoo and an hour to the Sunshine Coast
Close to several local and district shopping centers - Northlakes 20 min, Chermside 25 min Discount Factory Outlet 20 min Costco 20 min