• Four well appointed bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, master with ensuite & walk-in robe
• Study nook at the front
• Second lounge or TV room
• The kitchen is a cook's dream – central to the 3 entertaining areas. Gas cooking, double drawer dishwasher & walk-in pantry
• Additional rumpus room that can be opened to extend the outdoors, or left closed for additional internal living
• Secluded rear garden and covered patio area & landscaped gardens
• 2 street access
• Double garage + double carport 4 car accommodation
• Fully ducted air conditioning
• Port-a-cots, are available for hire. Subject to availability
• Fully furnished including linen. This property sleeps 8 people
• Literally a few minutes stroll to new Dolphins Shopping Centre and the leages club.
Just a 35-minute drive from Brisbanes CBD and 30 minutes from Brisbanes International and Domestic Airport, is one of South East Queenslands hidden secrets, the Redcliffe Peninsula. Sandy beaches and scenic parks make up most of the Peninsulas spectacular coastline, with views of Moreton bay to Moreton Island and also Glasshouse Mountains from Hays Inlet.
The Redcliffe Jetty and Settlement Cove Lagoon and Suttons Beach are located in the heart of the peninsula. The Lagoon is a tropical water playground overlooking Moreton Bay and provides a safe water playground for families. The busy shopping hub of Redcliffe is located nearby where you can enjoy boutiques and the many varied themed eateries while overlooking the waters and islands of Moreton Bay. This area also offers many options for a night out with many pubs or clubs.
Woody Point and Clontarf to the South also has a thriving caf scene and is the place to enjoy the sun and sand as well as taking advantage the varied activities of the foreshore parklands. For the daredevils there is tandem skydiving or for a gentler pace try your hand at flying kites.
Scarborough Boat Harbour in the North is for the fishing enthusiast with regular recreational charter fishing day trips and also for those of us who would rather just eat the catch of the day, several fine seafood restaurants and cafes. Scarborough Village also offers many varied options for the foodie.
The Redcliffe peninsula has plenty to offer for a family holiday or a relaxing couples weekend
4 Car Spaces
Furnished Redcliffe Holiday house