Enjoy the best of South Brisbane at your doorstep. This 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment boasts an amazing design in a highly desirable location right across the Convention Centre.
This exclusive apartment includes:
• Expansive pool overlooking the CBD
• BBQ Area and multiple relaxation areas
• Fitness Centre indoor and outdoor
• 1 Secure car park
This apartment that fronts both Melbourne Street and Fish Lane sets the benchmark for inner city apartment living and features:
• Elegant 8m high lobby, featuring bespoke furniture and cascading chandelier
• NBN Internet connection and wifi on the rooftop
• 2.7m plasterboard ceilings with full height glass
• Large bathroom with extensive storage
• Ducted air conditioning
• State of the art building security
The Fitness Centre indoor and outdoor has 3 treadmills, 2 elliptical trainers, 2 bikes, rower, smith machine, pulley machine, multipurpose machine, benches and free weights.
This is a one bedroom apartment
-Bedroom 1: Queen size sleep 1
0 Minute walk to the Convention Centre
0 Minute walk to Fish Lane restaurants
0 Minute walk to City Glider Bus
1 Minute walk to IGA supermarket
3 minute walk to Boundary Street, West End
3 Minute walk to Bus and Train
3 Minute walk to QLD Art Gallery
4 Minute walk to Coles supermarket
4 Minute walk to QLD State Library
4 Minute walk to GOMA
4 Minute walk to QLD Museum
4 Minute walk to QPAC
5 Minute walk to South Bank Parklands
5 Minute walk to River Walk
8 Minute walk to Brisbane CBD
8 Minute walk to South Bank Cinemas
There are in total 335 restaurants, cafe, bars and 265 specialty stores within a 10 minute walk from the apartment.
The ground level retailers also includes:
• Gelato Messina: From Surry Hills in Sydney, voted the best gelato in Australia offering over 40 unique flavours.
• Chu the Phat: Asian fusion restaurant and bar serving lunch and dinner, from the operators of Madame Wu in the CBD.
• Naim Cafe: From the operators of Shouk Cafe in Paddington, breakfast and lunch with a Middle Eastern flair.
>>>> PLEASE no glass containers and NO alcohol by the swimming pool as per strata regulations <<<<
Other things to note:
Baby cot also available for an additional $10/night bring your own baby linens for it. Please confirm if you need it at the time of the booking, thanks.
Early check in and Late check out will incur an additional fee to be confirmed at the time of your booking.
Check in and check out on public holidays will incur an additional fee of $50.
This property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.