Celebrating two successful years in Toowong, this large, colourful, ground floor fully furnished and self contained unit sleeps up to 4 guests in comfort. This unit is an ideal place to stay for up to 4 people travelling together on holidays or business who want their own space to relax and enjoy the comforts of home. The main bedroom has direct access to the sunny front court yard; the second bedroom enjoys a rock waterfall and a lush greenery backdrop.
- 10 discount
Longer term stays 2 weeks or more
- 20 discount
- 2 bedrooms both with sturdy queen size beds, pillow top mattresses, quality cotton sheets, doonas and towels, wardrobes and air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave, dishwasher, pots & skillets, utensils
- Air conditioning reverse cycle throughout
- Tea and coffee instant and ground making facilities and cooking essentials
- Quality dining table setting seats 4
- Comfortable lounge and relaxing chaise
- LED TV, Blue-ray DVD player
- iPod / CD / FM / DAB+ stereo system
- Warm lit floor and table lamps throughout
- Bathroom with built in laundry washing machine & dryer
- Iron & ironing board, clothes airer, hair dryer
- Outdoor entertaining in a private and covered yet sunny courtyard amid lush greenery
- Off street parking
Ideally located, this unit is only a 5 or so minute walk to cafes, Toowong Village shops, trains, buses, the Regatta Hotel, the City Cat terminal and the Wesley Hospital. South Bank is only a 10 minute drive as is the Park Rd Milton restaurants, the University of Qld St Lucia campus and the Mt Coot-tha Botanic Gardens. Easy access is to the Western Freeway and Coronation Drive.
Lawrence lives next door so is close by for any queries or requirements to make your stay more comfortable yet you are free to relax and enjoy your own space.
Whilst I'd rather not accept dogs stay, per se, I completely understand some dogs are virtually family members, so please inquire if you're travelling with a dog. Also, smoking is not permitted inside the unit, however please feel free to smoke outside. Thank you for considering these mini rules as they're purely to make life more comfortable for the permanent tenants in other units and for future guests staying at Toowong Colours.
Kind regards, Lawrence