Berry Good Retreat is a self-contained luxury loft accommodation, with separate entrance. It is light and airy, with warm wood paneling and exposed beams throughout. It is great for couples looking for a relaxing time away from it all. Two additional guests can be accommodated, with a sofa-bed in the separate dining room.
There is a large lounge area and at the far end of this is a gorgeous 4 poster bed. There are bi-fold doors onto a deck area with a BBQ and table and chairs, as well as awesome views to lake Samsonvale and Brisbane City. A great place to sit and relax or enjoy a home cooked meal
There is a 55" screen smart TV. Speakers that connect via Bluetooth to your phone or tablet, also a tablet with a huge music collection that you can use. DVD player and selection of DVDs. Free WiFi is provided.
The kitchen and dining room are separate from the lounge. The kitchen is new and has all the gadgets you need to enjoy your stay. There is a hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster and pod coffee machine. Some additional touches include; eggs from our chooks, Berry Good Jam samples, bread, milk, butter, tea, coffee, sugar. Hope you enjoy
The bathroom is new, with a large shower with a rain shower head.
Berry Good Retreat is a place where you can enjoy the beautiful natural surroundings of our home that we share with 2 goats Bluey and Savanna, 3 Alpacas Rocky, Matilda and young Storm, 6 chooks and Amba our friendly golden retriever You are welcome to have a stroll around our place to meet the animals
Take a walk in our local area that we share with koalas, kangaroos and other Aussie wildlife There are steep hills Take a walk or short drive to the North Pine Dam and Lake Samsonvale, or to the many other local attractions.
- Old Petrie Town and Heritage Museum are 5 minute drive.
- Dayboro is a lovely old country town, great spot for lunch in one of the cafes, it is 15 minute drive
- The drive up to top of Mount Mee is well worth the trip, stop at Birches Restaurant or Ocean View Winery for lunch, dinner and wine tasting - 33 minute drive
- Sandgate or Redcliffe are the nearest coastal towns, great for fish and chips on the seafront, or one of the many cafes and restaurants, 25 or 30 minute drive
- North Lakes has a huge shopping centre, with all the major stores, plus restaurants and cinemas, 18 minute drive
- Driving times: Airport is 35 minutes, Brisbane City is 40 minutes, Glass House Mountains is 40 mins, Mt Glorious & Mt Nebo are 45 mins, Australia Zoo is 45 minutes, Bribie Island is 45 minutes, Sunshine Coast is 60 minutes, Eumundi Markets Wed/Sat are 60 mins, Ginger Factory in Yandina is 60 mins, Maleny and Montville are 65 mins, Theme Parks are 75 minutes, Gold Coast is 90 minutes