Welcome to Bramston Beach's most stylish beachfront property. Bramston Beach House is a state-of-the-art beachfront home, complete with a wrap-around pool and a spacious floor plan perfect for relaxing and entertaining.
Sleep to the sound of the rolling waves. Located on absolute beachfront, Bramston Beach House is a spacious and luxurious four-bedroom holiday home, ideal for honeymooners, family retreats, and couples wishing to get away from it all. We're also the perfect romantic venue for small, intimate weddings.
Each bedroom features spectacular panoramic views over the ocean to infinity. Step off the end of the deck, through the lush grass, and you are on the sand of the beautiful and private Bramston Beach, located less than an hour's drive south of Cairns International Airport. The boundary of this property is the high tide mark of the ocean. How much closer can you get
Step off the end of the deck, through the lush grass, and you are on the sand of the beautiful and private Bramston Beach, located less than an hour's drive south of Cairns International Airport. The boundary of this property is the high tide mark of the ocean. How much closer can you get
Laze on the daybed overlooking the L-shaped lap pool and the stunning ocean just metres away.
Step inside and you will appreciate the style and class of this amazing home: relax to music from your iPod on the Bose SoundDock; pamper yourself with the full-length bath on the top floor overlooking the ocean; enjoy the Caesarstone kitchen with the latest European appliances; indulge your senses with a freshly ground coffee from our Nespresso machine; unwind by watching the latest movies by satellite on the 50-inch flat-screen television; connect your laptop to the high-speed wireless Internet access point.
Consisting of four double bedrooms, two bathrooms, and an expansive living area and deck, Bramston Beach House will comfortably accommodate eight people. The master bedroom features twin showers with ceiling-to-floor internal glass walls ensuring uninterrupted views of the water. The indoor kitchen and dining area features sliding doors which completely open giving the feeling of indoor/outdoor open living. The outdoor entertaining area features a full wet kitchen with a king-sized hooded barbeque with a table setting for eight.
Bramston Beach House is the ultimate holiday destination to relax, unwind, and treat yourself to the indulgence of luxury that you only ever dreamed of.
Bramston Beach House is spread over two spacious levels featuring:
- Absolute beachfront location
- 4 double bedrooms all with ocean views 1 x king, 1 x queen, 2 x singles, 2 x singles
- 1 ensuite with double showerheads, full-length bath, and ceiling-to-floor glass walls overlooking the ocean
- Separate workstation area, twin cordless phones, and complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- Formal and informal living areas
- Indoor and outdoor kitchens
- Indoor and outdoor dining each with eight seats
- Bose SoundDock digital music system
- Board games and books
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, with individual wireless remote controls
- 50-inch HD plasma television in the main living area with satellite TV and HDD DVD/CD
- 32-inch HD LCD television in the master bedroom with satellite TV
- Complimentary extensive DVD movie library
- Saltwater swimming pool with sun lounges
- Built-in BBQ with stone benchtop, sink and bar fridge
- Outdoor beach shower
- Laundry including front loading washing machine and condenser dryer
- Padded high chair and stroller
- Complimentary mid-stay service for bookings of seven nights or more
- All linen, bath towels, and beach towels are supplied
- In-house catering and dinner parties can be arranged
- Babysitting, massage and car rental can be arranged
- Boat trips and rainforest tours available
We can arrange a personal meet and greet service upon arrival at Bramston Beach House subject to arrival times. Luxury amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
House is very child safe; it was designed by an architect with five children under twelve.
Weddings, parties, schoolies not permitted.
Minimum stay of 4 nights. Shorter stays POA. Bookings can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express or EFT.
About Bramston Beach
Located 66km south of Cairns, Bramston Beach offers privacy and seclusion yet is only fifteen minutes drive to the mid-sized town of Babinda and twenty-five minutes drive to the major town of Innisfail. Adjacent to the World Heritage-listed Wooroonooran National Park, you can experience some of the world's oldest surviving rainforests and visit Queensland's two highest mountains, Bartle Frere and Bellenden Ker. Walshs Pyramid is located nearby and is one of the highest freestanding natural pyramids in the world.
Bramston Beach has been recognised by the Queensland Government as one of the cleanest and most picturesque beaches on the eastern seaboard.