This lovely Trinity Beach holiday house is only one block back (see map) from the Trinity Beach beachfront, restaurants, cafes, pub and a short walk to a 2nd beach with magnificent island, mountain & beach views. This beachside retreat (appropriately called "Trinity Tropical Oasis") with pool and large spa bath has been carefully crafted over the years to provide guests with a private, relaxing tropical escape. The holiday home is 3 bedroom, however, this listing and price is for rental of the house with 2 bedrooms only (as per photographs) for couples and smaller families. The other bedroom will be locked. There is restricted availability for renting this house as a 2 bedroom.
It has several outdoor entertainment areas set in your own private tropical gardens with 6ft high bamboo lined fencing, bbq and sandstone water feature. In the evening enjoy the rainbow spotlight on the wooden carving from the bar, pool and gazebo areas, the soft lighting over the pool and bar areas, and fairy lights in the gazebo and patio. Some of the exotic plants you will find in the tropical gardens include bromeliads, heliconias, fantasies, cycads, ferns & a good assortment of palms.
This Cairns beach house exudes a warm, inviting atmosphere in the living and dining areas, and a cool tropical or beach feel in the bedrooms and bathroom. You will also find:
* 3 tvs (including one huge 50 inch plasma tv) so you can all do your own thing (with 3 DVD players) and a CD/MP3 player/radio
* A library of DVDs for a quiet night in, or to distract the kids!
* Pool noodles/chairs so you can float around the pool with cocktail in hand... and floating flower candle holders for extra atmosphere at night!
* Books - grab a glass of wine and a book and head for the gazebo in the tropical gardens for rest and relaxation
* Beach towels, picnic equipment, beach lounges, camp chairs, beach toys and a fishing rod for a fun day out at the beach
* Comprehensive visitor guide with information on the holiday home, Trinity Beach, and Cairns tourism information including a self-drive Daintree Rainforest CD
* Relax in the large 11 jet spa bath (great for couples).
* A grab rail has been fitted to the bath/shower area for ease of access.
* Hair dryer provided.
KITCHEN / DINING
* Well equipped kitchen (including a large fridge - there's also a 2nd medium sized fridge great for all your bar supplies perhaps!) and dining setting inside.
* Microwave oven, fan forced oven, ceramic cooktop, jug, coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans, steaming inserts, cutlery, crockery, glasses, cooking utensils, food processor, salad bowls, bowls for munchies, storage containers and cook books. There's a blender for cocktails, and many guests have enjoyed the milkshake maker.
* Initial supply of essentials such as dishwashing tablets, cleaning chemicals, aluminium foil, plastic wrap, bbq wipes, insect spray, mosquito coils, cooking oil.
* Undercover patio framed by tropical plants with bbq, fairy lights, sandstone water feature and outdoor dining setting
FOR THE BABY / INFANTS
* Baby equipment free of charge - cot, high chair, stroller, baby bath, change mat, potty
* DVD library includes childrens DVDs.
* Front loading washing machine / dryer, laundry powder supplied
* Internet wifi for multiple devices is an optional extra, see pricing for charges.
That's at this lovely Cairns holiday house in a quiet residential area... Only a 5 minute walk (1 block away, see location map) is the beachfront pub (and bottleshop), bars and restaurants, main bus stop where public and tour buses pick up from, beachfront bbqs and shaded children's playground.
One bedroom has a queen sized bed, the other bedroom can be set up as single, twin or one large bed for couples (bed is 6ft 2in long, the other is 5ft 9in long). A cot is available free of charge. Linen & towels are provided (except cot linen).
EXTRA HOLIDAY SAVINGS
Not only is this holiday home exceptional value, you get further savings on your holiday with:
* Free use of cot, high chair, baby bath, change mat and stroller if required.
* 10% off last minute discount
* 10% off early bird discount (book 12+ months in advance at 10% off today's rates)
Pricing is for up to 4 people, plus one cot.
This property has been holiday let since 2007. Some of the many guest comments in the guest book include:
"Dear Ingrid, We have had a WONDERFUL WEEK at Corinda Close. Our favourite things:
– the pool
– the garden and lovely sitting areas
– your suggested walks
and the boys loved the giraffe near the mirror! Thank you very much!"
"Dear Ingrid, We have had a lovely stay in your holiday house. Thanks a lot for having us. The house and everything that come with it were great. Also we loved the pool and the outside areas for the kids, as well as the fence that allowed privacy. I was very impressed with your eye for detail and would recommend this place to everyone I know. Thank you and all the best."
"Dear Ingrid, Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and hospitality. We really appreciate all the baby stuff and extra amenities at the house. We especially enjoyed the Daintree drive and CD as well as the Great Barrier Reef. A truly unique experience."
"Many thanks Ingrid for a wonderful stay at Trinity Tropical Oasis. We all had a very relaxing time chilling out in the pool and enjoying your gardens. Everything was provided for! Thanks again."
"Thank you! Ingrid! This is our first time in Aussie and we have the pleasure to live in your house on our first day here in Aussie. This feels like our home away from home, so clean, tidy and feel the warmness from your setup. You really thought of everything for the friends stay in your place. We have such a great first impression! Thank you again!"
"Dear Ingrid, Thank you so much for such a welcoming and cosy home. We loved your deco, the garden, the spa, the pool and accessory, the picnic stuff and pretty much everything we needed in the kitchen. It made our time in Cairns so much fun and relaxing. We’ll definitely come back. Cheers!"
"Such a wonderful way to spend a week. This is truly an oasis. The yard is green and lush and so very relaxing. Being secluded even from the nearest neighbour makes night swims all the more enjoyable. The whole feel of the house can only add to the mood and provides the perfect end to any busy day that we have planned. This stay was everything we had hoped for and everything it was advertised to be. Thank you for contributing to lasting fond memories."
"We truly enjoyed our stay. Having stayed/lived in Cairns before we didn’t think we would ever get that holiday feeling but your place proved us wrong. We had planned several day trips but felt so wonderfully relaxed and 'felt the serenity' here that we spent most of our time at the Oasis. For that we are very grateful. We are taking some beautiful and unique memories with us! and yes, your kettle is one of a kind."