As you refresh in the cool infinity pool enjoy panoramic vistas of the beach and ocean below. Designed by renowned architect Gabrielle Poole to embrace the tropical climate, the Trinity Cove Hideaway features two pavilions accommodating up to eight guests. The master pavilion includes two levels featuring the kitchen, lounge and dining areas upstairs and the master bedroom with ensuite and entertainment lounge downstairs overlooking the pool. Retreat to the back garden to find the second pavilion with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
The gardens are beautiful and lush and highlight the stunning environment of the tropical north. Take a short stroll down the garden path by the pool to the beach.
FACILITIES & FEATURES
- Two pavilions with panoramic ocean views
- 1 master king bedroom + 2Q, 1K 2ks
- 3 bathrooms
- Saltwater infinity swimming pool with sunbathing deck and sun lounges
- Widescreen television, CD/DVD, FOXTEL and TV with internet access please note that there is no free to air TV but there is SBS and ABC
- WiFi internet access excessive use may be charged to guest
- Gourmet kitchen with coffee machine, dishwasher and gas cooking
- Gas BBQ
- Indoor/outdoor dining
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Full laundry facilities
- Undercover parking
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
ESPECIALLY FOR OUR GUESTS
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at Trinity Cove Hideaway. L’Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours – $350.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Elevated above the beach at Trinity Beach is Trinity Cove Hideaway. Just 15 minutes drive to the tropical city of Cairns, this retreat is within close access to all amenities. Trinity Cove Hideaway is just a short stroll to the restaurants and shops of Trinity Beach.