Holiday House with Golf Course frontage
With uninterrupted views to the mountain ranges and situated on the edge of the Palmer Golf Course in tropical Port Douglas is this brand new, palatial holiday home. It would be tempting to cancel your holiday tour plans and just melt into one of the sun lounges by the pool, cocktail in hand and gaze across the Golf Course to the mountain vista.
Harmony House with its contemporary but minimalist Asian flair has been designed to capture these amazing views from many of the rooms throughout the house. The open plan kitchen, dining and main lounge open onto the expansive outdoor deck, perfect for outdoor meals. A BBQ gazebo in the garden, complete with outdoor shower and WC make entertaining a delight Four bedrooms easily accommodate up to 8 guests and two sitting rooms with entertainment systems provide the perfect solution for families.
HARMONY HOUSE FEATURES
• 4 luxurious bedrooms 1K, 4ks, 2s or 3K, 2s
• Master bedroom features pool and golf course views and double shower ensuite
• 2 bathrooms + outdoor shower and WC
• Golf Course and mountain views
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• Outdoor built in BBQ gazebo with dining bench
• Indoor and outdoor alfresco dining options
• Saltwater swimming lap pool
• Large grassy garden areas
• Air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
• Large flat screen TV, Stereo, CD & DVD player
• Media room for the kids with television
• Office with Wi-Fi internet access excessive use may be charged to guest
• Private lock up garage
• All linen and beach towels are provided
• A complimentary mid stay service is provided for booking of 8 nights or more
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
If you love golf, look no further. Harmony House borders the Palmer Golf Course in Port Douglas and is just a few minutes’ walk from Sea Temple Resort at Four Mile Beach. This area is also home to several small eating establishments, The Beach Shack and OTZ Delicatessan to name a few. The Wildlife Habitat and IGA Supermarket are just a short drive away. The heart of the village, Macrossan Street is a 5-minute drive.
This is the place to unwind, relax and forget your cares. Port Douglas has a year-round pleasant temperature and is laid back yet sophisticated. Port Douglas is only 20 minutes south of the famous Mossman Gorge and a forty-five-minute drive from the Daintree Ferry and the World Heritage listed rainforest. There is easy access to the Great Barrier Reef and this property is only 45 minutes from Cairns International Airport.