Über fresh and funky, the Edge has pride of position on the sand at tropical Newell Beach in Far North Queensland. With the bold contrast of black and white with lime accents, this is stylish, contemporary living at it’s best. Soak up the sunshine in the horizon swimming pool or stroll down to the beach for a refreshing dip in the sea. The tennis court awaits for those eager to keep their fitness levels up.
FACILITIES & FEATURES
- 4 bedrooms accommodating up to 9 guests 3Q one with 1s + 2s
- 3 bathrooms
- Heated saltwater swimming pool with sundeck, sun loungers and cabana heated in winter months only, June - September
- Full size tennis court
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cooking and Nespresso Machine
- Indoor/outdoor dining
- Gas BBQ
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms and ceiling fans
- Broadband internet access
- Full laundry facilities
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
ESPECIALLY FOR OUR GUESTS
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at the Edge. L’Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours – $350.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Newell Beach is becoming one of Australia’s most sought after holiday destinations. Situated between the ancient world heritage listed Daintree rainforest and the cosmopolitan village of Port Douglas, Newell Beach is the perfect base for all of the natural delights that the region has to offer such as the Mossman Gorge and the Great Barrier Reef.
Newell Beach is a quiet residential beach. The township of Mossman is a 5 minute drive south and Port Douglas is 15 minute drive south of Newell Beach.