Bonita Vida is located in the heart of Palm Cove, only a 5-minute walk to the beach and main esplanade ALL of Palm Coves restaurants are on the Esplanade via a tropical boardwalk. Our pavilion-style house embraces a tropical lifestyle and oozes holiday vibes. It's completely private, yet close to the action.
Bonita Vida – Our guest’s favourite bits:
- “It was like a 5-star resort without the crowds and loud children”.
Lindsay - Brunswick VIC
- “The property is well designed, fully equipped and there is nothing you have to worry about”.
Philippe - Switzerland
- “Loved having the plunge pool to ourselves to take a dip whenever we felt like it, and the BBQ area
There are so many great restaurants in Palm Cove, and the main strip along the beach is just a 5min walk from Bonita Vida”.
Nikki – Perth, WA
The house is very well-equipped. There is a spacious bedroom with king-sized bed, ensuite, comfortable living area, a chef's kitchen, indoor dining, laundry, office and double lock-up garage. Undercover decking surrounds the house with outdoor dining, kitchen & BBQ facilities, a plunge pool and lush gardens. There is also a port-a-cot and highchair for any little ones.
All facilities, furnishings and linen are of high quality we have a strict, 100 fluffy towel policy. We aim to be your home away from home, offering you a unique and memorable holiday experience.
You’ll also have access to a health club, with gym, tennis court, lap pool and sauna facilities only a 5-minute stroll from our front door.
The full property has two pavilions, but this listing is for the main pavilion only you will have Bonita Vida exclusively to yourself, we just close off the pavilion with the extra bedrooms. We have the two listings so we can accommodate for all of our guest's needs in the most affordable way possible.
[If you have more people see our other Bonita Vida listing that includes both pavilions.]
Bonita Vida – Up to 6 People.
What you can expect:
We offer a 24-hour meet & greet service. If your plane arrives late, we’ll make sure we are at the house to greet you and get you settled. And it doesn’t stop with the meet-and-greet…
It’s our attention to detail that our guests love, every inch of Bonita Vida has been designed to let you immediately relax as soon as you walk in. There is soft lighting, locally sourced artwork, a cupboard with oil/condiments, three different ways to make coffee plus the coffee, milk and sugar, board games, eco-friendly soaps, laundry detergent and even a bottle of bubbles to get you started.
Bonita Vida looks like the pictures no generous Photoshopping here.
- Bedroom with king-sized bed
- Ensuite with dual sinks and large shower
- Very well-appointed kitchen
- Indoor dining
- Comfortable & relaxed TV/living area with dvds
- Laundry with detergent
- Double lock-up garage with dryer and beach equipment
- Kitchen & BBQ facilities
- Mineral plunge pool
- Outdoor dining
- Sun beds
- Healthclub passes: Gym, 25m lap pool, tennis courts & sauna
- Portable cot & highchair
- Children's beach toys
- Board games
- All linen including beach towels
- Esky & picnic supplies
- Bluetooth music speaker
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL INFORMATION:
- 25 minute drive from airport
- 40 minute drive from Port Douglas
- Walking distance to Palm Cove Esplanade- restaurants & shops
- 5 minute walk from beach via a tropical boardwalk
- Car hire walking distance away
- Bus routes & tour pick-up within walking distance
- Bike hire, yoga, classes & golf available from gym at cost
- Shopping centre with a Coles 5 minute drive