This contemporary 4-bedroom 3-bathroom home presents seamless indoor-outdoor living, evoking the feel of a resort just 800 metres from the Palm Cove Esplanade, beachfront and highlife, and close to everything Cairns has to offer.
Two car garage space with driveway parking
Internal Laundry - Washing Machine and air drying facilities
Covered Outdoor Kitchen, BBQ & Entertaining area
Fully furnished and self contained throughout
All linen supplied including spa towels
Fully airconditoned and ceiling fans throughout
Quality kitchen & bathrooms with granite bench tops
LCD smart televisions
On arrival, you will find a Welcome pack with our compliments that contains most of the essentials to get you through your stay. As this is not a serviced stay, these amenities are not intended to supply your entire visit. There is a large shopping centre 2 km from your door stop that can supply all your needs if required.
Enjoy the nearby attractions including the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Try the many local walking hiking and biking tracks. Cairns city, Kuranda and Port Douglas are also within easy reach.
Enjoy swimming, sun bathing, sailing, boating, fishing, jet skiing or stand up paddle boarding at the local beaches. Visit the local crocodile farm, travel the train or Skyrail to Kuranda, Drop in to Tjapukai or the local military museum. For some action try bungy jumping, Go Karting, Cable Skiing, mountain bike riding canoeing and white water rafting all within an easy drive of your doorstep.
Hideaway house offers the perfection of polished marble/concrete flooring creating a cool interior expanse across two living zones, while the well-appointed kitchen is poised to entertain and is further complemented by a second kitchen/dining area under the main roof outdoors.
Relax in the spacious and comfortably appointed lounges equipped with big screen smart TV's and plenty of space to put your feet up while enjoying the free wifi access.
Sink into in the eight-person spa while sipping champagne under the tropical Balinese-style hut all set in tropical landscaped surrounds.
Check-in is from 2 pm on the day of arrival (please notify us of your intended time of arrival so our friendly staff can greet you and show you around).
Check out is by 10 am on last of stay.Provisions can be arranged for late check in if needed.
The following are a number of conditions regarding your stay we would like you to read and acknowledge. Please feel free to email us at anytime night or day with any questions regarding your stay at hideaway house.
1. This property is not to be used for any other purpose than for holiday use over the period stated on your receipt. This property is not to be used for functions of any kind such as weddings, parties or for any business purposes.
2. The premises are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. Arrangements will be made at the time of arrival for return of your keys and a property check at your departure.
3. Please do not park vehicles or trailers on lawns.
4. The number of people occupying the premises is not to exceed the number of beds unless prior arrangements have been made.
5. If guests require an additional change of sheets and towels during the week, an extra fee will be charged.
6. Breakages and losses to the property are to be reported. We reserve the right to charge for damaged or missing items where applicable.
7. Pets are not permitted on or about the premises.
8. Always lock the premises when leaving. No responsibility is taken for occupants personal property left on the premises.
9. All pool/spa safety laws/rules are to be observed and obeyed.
10. Any telephone provided is restricted to emergency telephone calls only.
11. The use of tents, caravans or other similar vehicles as additional accommodation is forbidden on the property. It is forbidden to connect electrical leads and water hoses from the building to any vehicle parked on or adjacent to the property.
12. No person on the premises shall be guilty of conduct that is a nuisance to adjoining or neighbouring occupiers. In residential houses, strata title by-laws and regulations must be observed for the quiet enjoyment of all. Residential area no noise after 10pm or the police may be contacted by the neighbours. We reserve the right to request immediate departure & vacate should council or strata-by-laws be excessively breached.
14. Please avoid sitting on indoor furniture in wet bathers or sandy clothing.
15. Please do not take lounge furniture outside. Outdoor furniture is provided for this purpose.
16. With telephone, email or postal bookings, the description of the premises is made in good faith and no responsibility by the host/owners is accepted
17. Please do not alter TV's or fridge settings. (A call out fee of $55 plus any other charges incurred will be charged if we are called out due to settings being altered.
18. On departure, please ensure the property is left tidy, dishes washed and rubbish placed in the bins. (Excess cleaning will incur a fee.)
19. Please freeze prawn scraps, raw meat and fish scraps, wrap and discard in the bin on your last day. GARBAGE SERVICE IS EARLY WEDNESDAY MORNING.
20. Please lock all windows, doors and TURN OFF all air conditioners on vacate.
21. This is a strictly non smoking property. Evidence of smoking in or around the property will incur an additional fee/fine.