This completely renovated Queenslander Home epitomises beach side living in the tropics.
The design of Beach Pavilion invites, with connecting pavilion walkways, large sliding doors, louver windows and high ceilings to embrace the tropical lifestyle.
The living and lounge pavilion, opens out to views at each end, is fitted with a fully equipped gourmet kitchen boasting striking stone bench tops, breakfast bar, modern appliances and also lends to an elegant dining suite perfect for entertaining large groups. A formal lounging and TV area opens out to an undercover entertainment area with outdoor dining, built in BBQ and outdoor bar fridge for your pleasure, all overlooking the stunning in-ground pool which is surrounded by tropical gardens complete with a sun lounge deck.
Each bedroom designed with luxurious comfort and views in mind. The night lighted backyard tropical billabong is an added delight. ....a one minute walk to the famous Four Mile Beach.
Some Comments from our Guest Book ::
“ WOW WOW WOW We enjoyed everything and hardly left the house during our long weekend in Port Douglas. There isn’t anything you haven’t thought of. We stay in many holiday homes throughout Australia and this is the best we’ve stayed in…our own mini resort. Love the pool and privacy. We will be back” T&M, Melbourne
The Main Bedroom Pavilion sleeps up to 8 guests and comprises :
- Master - King bed with en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom including bath, TV
- Bedroom 3 - Queen bed, TV
- Bedroom 4 - 4 x King Single bunk beds
- Family Bathroom
- The "Hamptons Pavilion" sleeps a further 2 guests with:
- King Bedroom Suite
- En-suite bathroom
- Walk in robe
- Flat screen TV
Main Living Pavilion features :
- Large open plan living space with stunning decor
- TV with free foxtel basic package DVD & Bluetooth sound system.
- Free WIFI
- Large fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, range and french door fridge.
- Coffee machine
- Large Indoor dining setting.
- Fantastic covered outdoor bbq/bar area with outdoor fridge and separate dining table
- Built in reading nook / champagne nook
- Full laundry including washer dryer and ironing facilities.
- Air Conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Large, private pool with optional pool heating @ $35 per night to 28 degrees
- Separate toilet and change room
- Quiet Shady playground close by
- Premium "Milk" bathroom products complimentary.
- Essential kitchen items complimentary.
- All linen, bath and pool towels provided
- Stays over 10 nights receive a complimentary mid-stay clean and linen change
The rates shown are for the whole of the property and are subject to a 5 night minimum stay with a 7 night minimum stay in school holiday periods.
This is not a Party House and all guests are asked to respect our neighbors right to peaceful enjoyment of their homes.
Please note that Douglas Shire Council by laws limit no. of guests in residential houses to 6 unless all guests are related.