Villa 14 is owned and managed by Sharon and Grant. We take special pride is offering high quality accommodation in Port Douglas and do our best to ensure your stay is both relaxing and memorable. We are able to offer greatly reduced rates on resort prices because we manage the Villa ourselves.
Located within the Balinese inspired Niramaya Villas & Spa Resort with its stunning architecture, soaring timber fanned ceilings, elegant sandstone features and marble ensuites surrounded by private rain forest gardens.
You will awake each day to magnificent views over the lily pad lake and manicured grounds towards the hills. The Villa is ideally located away from the main road and is very private with tropical foliage screening your pool and sun lounge area's.
Choose where to relax, your shady deck, lounge pavilion, day bed by your sparkling plunge pool, alfresco dining area or lay back on the sun lounges by the Frangipani tree and look out over the lily pad lake.
Niramaya Villa 14 is is an ideal escape property for couples who value privacy, serenity and all the features a resort has to offer. Families will also love staying here (as our children will strongly attest), with both Private and resort Pools, proximity to local attractions and other resort features.
The Niramaya Resort offers a decadent and indulgent Day Spa to invigorate and soothe, whilst the amazing Rasa Restaurant & Lounge is sure to ignite all of your senses. There is also a gym, large resort pool and tennis court or bike hire for those who wish to maintain their active or recreational lifestyles.
Some Comments from our Guest Book (available to all guests in the Villa) :
“We have had a lovely stay in your Villa, we have stayed at Niramaya previously however we will book to stay in your villa again. We love the position and the privacy! It was also very clean when we arrived. See you next year!” Timothy, Melbourne
"The whole family enjoyed our stay here. The Villa was so beautiful and also great in terms of location. We would love to stay here again" Veronica
We loved staying here. A touch of Bali in Australia. We have recommended it to all our friends and put it all over our social media to show everyone how beautiful this villa is.
Renee, Melbourne Aug 2015
We have absolutely loved our stay in Villa 14. It is so sad to be leaving this touch of Paradise. We have stayed in various places on our trips to Port Douglas/Palm Cove - nothing compares to this beautiful place! Thank you! We hope to be back again soon!
Kelly N. Australia Aug 2015
* Perfectly positioned, with highly sought after garden and mountain views
* Fully equipped modern kitchen with Miele appliances, coffee machine
* Spacious living area, double height ceilings and bi-fold doors
* Large Flat screen TV, Bose sound system, Cable TV and Free WIFI.
* Luxurious King Bed
* Beautifully appointed ensuite including Bath with separate toilet.
* "Milk" toiletries supplied.
* 81cm Wall mounted TV
* Double robes with guest safe.
Queen Bedroom and Single Bedroom
* Wall mounted TV;s in each room
* Beautifully appointed stome/marble bathroom.
* "Milk" toiletries supplied
Outdoor & Pool
* Built in BBQ and outdoor dining pavilion
* Italian tiled Plunge pool with day bed.
* Optional pool heating to 29 degrees - $25 per night
* Outdoor shower next to Pool and Daybed
* Sun lounges facing views over gardens to Mountains
* Full laundry with washing machine and dryer
* 2 x tennis rackets, Book & DVD library and Pool toys
* Ceiling fans and Air conditioning in all rooms.
*15 hectares of gardens and lakes to stroll
* Porta a Cot and High Chair available - complimentary
* Lock up Garage.
* All linen including bath and Pool towels supplied.
stays over 10 nights receive a complimentary linen change. Also available at
additional cost on request.
Resort Facilities are available for use by all Guests and include :
* Large resort pool and sun lounges.
* Pool side service for food and drinks
* Gymnasium, Sauna and Hot & Cold Plunge
* Day Spa
* Rasa Restaurant and pool side bar.
* Tennis Court (racquets and balls supplied)
* Bike Hire
Master bedroom with TV, ensuite with spa and King bed
Second bedroom with TV and Queen bed
Third bedroom with TV and either King or Twin beds
Price listed are for the whole Villa.
Please note that this is not a Party House and we ask that Guests are respectful of others within the resort.