NEW villa, walking distance to 4 Mile Beach and Macrossan St. Ideal for family and weddings. Private pool - heated in winter approx 30 degr.. Kids friendly and safe
- 4 large King bedrooms, each with their own ensuite option of 4 x King Single beds. Please let us know your preferred bed arrangement when you book
There are flat screen tv's in 3 out of the 4 bedrooms.
- 4 ensuites with shower and toilet, range of towels, no bath.
- The kitchen has Miele appliances throughout, including the oven, electric stovetop and dishwasher. There is also a large fridge/freezer, as well as all the conveniences of pots, pans, cutlery, toaster, kettle, as well as a Nespresso coffee machine. Remember to bring pods There are suitable pods available to purchase at the local supermarket.
- Free starter kit on arrival includes 10 Nespresso pods, bottled water, bath & cleaning products and toilet paper.
- The living area has comfortable Scandinavian inspired furniture, as well as a large flat screen TV, a DVD player kids movies free to use and clockradio with docking for iPod/iPhone. There is air-conditioning throughout, controlled by a modern touch screen control panel.
- For families with young children, there is a highchair, baby bath and portacot, so these items don't need to be hired. Please bring your own linen for the portacot.
- The property is pram and wheelchair friendly. There are no steps, no staircases, no lift, and a spacious hallway. The property is tiled throughout.
- A double garage, with direct internal access, is at the rear of the property. There is also ample parking in front of the property.
- Private pool heated in winter surrounded by tropical gardens and decking. The pool is partially covered by a sunshade. Beach towels available for use.
- There is an outdoor gazebo, with furnishings to comfortably enjoy the warm nights outside. A Weber BBQ makes this area complete.
- located on the corner of Garrick St and Blake St.
- About 500 m to Macrossan Street and less then 200 m to 4 Mile Beach.
- Less then 3 Km from the popular wedding chapel St Mary's.
- A large park for the kids to run around is just directly across the street.
- Please don't hesitate to contact the friendly hosts if any questions about the property or Port Douglas. A 'meet and greet' can be organised.
- Minimum 4 night stay.
- To confirm your booking we ask a 25 deposit of the total cost with the remaining 75 to be paid 28 days prior to the arrival date.
- 1000 AUD Bond/ to be refunded within 7 days of departure and after full inspection of the property.
- No pets allowed.
- Photo owners Catherine and Paul Plank.