Hibiscus Number 9 in Port Douglas is a unique boutique apartment located close to the town centre, beach and cafes. It is situated on the first floor of a gorgeous Balinese themed resort which offers 2 pools, tropical gardens and much more. The beach is a mere 5 minute walk away as are the shops and restaurants. You will want for nothing.
The attention to detail will ensure this will be a holiday to remember.
If you want exceptional and need to get away from bland, then you will love this apartment.
Located on the first floor, your first impression on arrival is the attention to detail and artistic treasures all the way from kitchen to bathroom.
In the living room, the teak day bed couch is covered with numerous cushions which begs you to relax, unwind with a good book or watch those favourite movie channels!
Enter the bedroom with its simple elegance, queen size bed, king size luxury cotton bedlinen and much more.
Explore the bathroom, stocked with a hair dryer, shampoos, conditioners, body wash, lotions, and locally hand-made soaps, all just for you to pamper yourself with.
Walk yourself back to the kitchen area and choose whether you feel like cooking or prefer to just dine out nearby. Hmmmm tough decision! Either way, cooking is made easy with well stocked appliances. All you need to do is buy the ingredients. Add your favourite recipe to our blackboard wall!
Of course the private balcony overlooking the pool is perfect for breakfasts and sunset drinks!
Life can’t get better when staying at Hibiscus number9 in tropical Port Douglas.
Not just a holiday but a memorable experience
• walk to the inlet & watch yachts sail past in the morning and at dusk
• walk 5 minutes to Four Mile Beach
• wander around the Sunday Market, for local crafts and food shopping
• take a boat trip to the Great Barrier Reef
• wine and dine at the many cafes, restaurants and bars in Macrossan Street
• shop till you drop in Macrossan Street
• take a dip in the fresh crystal clear rock pools at Mossman Gorge
• take a day trip to Cape Tribulation to see ancient rain forests
• visit the Daintree River and watch for crocodiles
• marvel at the mountain ranges & endless cane fields
• take a sunset sail
• First floor apartment facing the pool & lush gardens
• Private balcony
• Open living//kitchen area
• Separate bedroom
• Queen size bed
• Bathroom with shower & separate toilet
• Kitchen with microwave, ceramic hotplate, large fridge. Fit to make light meals
• Large LCD full high definition flat screen TV
• Satellite channels
• DVD player
• Luxury linen & towels
• Pool towels
• Beach mats
• Guest Laundry with washer & dryer
• Undercover car parking
• Air conditioning
• Ceiling fans in every room
and much much more.........