So Richard Branson has his own private island? Well you can have your own private resort with the fabulous 38 Beachfront Mirage. Designed around a central pool, 38 Beachfront Mirage can accommodate up to 16 guests in eight bedrooms Just add some of our In-House Catering services and a massage therapist and you have landed in paradise With a poolside entertainment pavilion, the sparkling lap pool is the central feature of this property. Divided into two wings, the eastern wing houses the master bedroom, 2 additional bedrooms, the gourmet kitchen, Butler’s pantry and spacious dining and living areas. The western wing features 4 bedrooms and a study which can be converted into the 8th bedroom, in tropical, pavilion style.
FACILITIES & FEATURES:
- Access to Four Mile Beach
- Access and views of quiet parklands
- Open plan, private, tropical living
- 8 spacious bedrooms with views of the swimming pool 3K, 8ks or 4K, 1 sofa
- All bedrooms have TVs
- 5 bedrooms with ensuites and baths
- Gourmet kitchen featuring Miele and ILVE appliances including induction oven, dishwasher, Nespresso machine and ice maker
- Gas BBQ in pool cabana
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- 25m heated saltwater swimming pool heated in winter months only, June – September, fee applies
- 4m spa
- Outdoor shower
- Sun decks with sunlounges and day beds
- Lounge room featuring 71? plasma television with DVD/CD and SHERWOOD surround sound entertainment system
- Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
- Full laundry facilities with front loading washing machine
- All linen including beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
38 Beachfront Mirage is located within the exclusive, gated Beachfront Mirage Estate in Port Douglas. The Beachfront Mirage Estate features a parkland and beach access. Macrossan Street is just a 2 minute drive from the Estate or a 10 minute beach walk.
Port Douglas has a pleasant temperature all year round and is a tropical tourist village with the Great Barrier Reef and ancient Daintree Rainforest at it’s doorstep. The International and Domestic Airports in Cairns are just a 50 minute scenic, coastal drive from this paradise.