See the Inlet is a charming, full sized self-contained studio apartment offering features such as kitchenette, spa bath, laundry, open plan living area and sizable timber deck on which to sit, relax and take in the great village atmosphere from the street activity below.
Adjacent to The Courthouse Hotel and located near the corner of highly-popular Macrossan and Wharf Streets, this first floor studio apartment is located within the heart of Port Douglas Village, surrounded by high-end boutiques and a vast array of dining options.
The pool area, with its beautifully maintained garden, offers a shady oasis in which to enjoy a refreshing swim.
The panoramic views are nothing short of stunning: parkland leading to inlet waterways, blue sky and mountains on the horizon. The interior incorporates the sleeping, dining and lounge areas in one large, well-designed space, perfect for couples or business travellers.
With Macrossan Street just steps from your front door, the marina and inlet a short stroll, and Four Mile Beach at the end of the street, See the Inlet offers the perfect balance of luxury and location.
- 1 bedroom 1 King
- 1 bathroom incorporating spa bath and laundry
- All linen, bath and beach towels provided
- Fully air-conditioned and ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Large spacious verandah
- Swimming pool
- Located near the corner of Macrossan and Wharf Streets
- Open-plan design
- Overlooking the Port Douglas Sunday Markets
- Perfect for couples or honeymooners
- Studio apartment
- Undercover parking available
- Water views over Dickson Inlet