Port Douglas Lodge offers, stylish, private, luxury, self-catering accommodation.
The only retreat in the centre of town to have exclusive use of your own pool, sundeck & BBQ.
Located across the street from the Port Douglas Post Office and next to the original, century old Port Douglas School, this romantic, self-contained, fully air-conditioned, quiet hideaway, offers superb holiday accommodation.
Sharing the site with Port Douglas Cottage, set in lush tropical gardens, these two fully self-contained retreats are a three minute walk to Four Mile Beach and only 50 metres to the main street with its restaurants, street cafes, boutiques and bars.
The Lodge, with its two bedrooms, each with en-suites, has wide, cool, tropical verandahs, that enable elegant outdoor dining beside your OWN private heated pool, deck and BBQ.
* Fully air conditioned
* Own private heated pool
* King Suites each with en-suite
* Beds can be split into singles if required.
* Roman marble bath
* All linen, towels & beach towels
* Own fully equipped laundry,
* T/V, Stereo, ipod Dock & DVD
* Free Local telephone & Wi-Fi Access
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Off-street parking
* Free Wi-Fi
Air conditioning, Private pool, Wheelchair accessible, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Wheelchair accessible, Non-Smoking, Children welcome, Long-term renters welcome
- Pool and Spa Facilities
- Private pool, Heated pool
- Outdoor grill, Deck/Patio, Lawn/Garden
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Stereo, Parking, Cot, Books, Hair dryer, Internet access, Living room, Telephone, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Child's high chair, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Pantry items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Ceiling fan