This large 1 bedroom boutique apartment is filled with unusual artistic treasures and personal touches which will make it a delightful experience from the moment you step in through the door. Unique, romantic and peaceful, this apartment faces a beautiful pool on the ground floor.
The attention to detail will ensure this will be a holiday to remember.
Free underground parking and disabled access.
If you want exceptional and want to get away from bland, then you will love this apartment.
Court Room 100 is part of a small and unique elegant white colonial style boutique resort located in the best part of Port Douglas. This apartment is only one of two, on the ground floor, facing the pool and surrounded by tropical gardens.
Your first impression on arrival is the private balcony and the temptation to start instantly unwinding.
Walk in through the front door and be prepared for a total surprise. This is not your average ‘cookie cutter’ accommodation, but the beginning of a whole new experience. French bi-fold doors, open up the entire width of the living area for that wonderful indoor/outdoor living experience.
The large open space living area and dining room, filled with antiques and artistic treasures will transport you to another world.
The couch, filled with numerous cushions, begs for you to enjoy watching those favourite movies, or sports channels, or just read that great book you brought up with you.
Enter the bedroom with the elegant Moroccan cut glass mirrors and sigh at the sight of the luxurious king size bed covered in cushions and luxury linen.
Explore the dreamy, spacious eccentric bathroom with big mirrors and even a gorgeous chest of drawers which is stocked with a hair dryer, shampoos, conditioners, body wash, lotions, and hand-made soaps, all just for you to pamper yourself with. Picture yourself luxuriating that night with candles burning, glass of wine and bubbles in the huge spa bath.
Take yourself to the kitchen area and choose whether you feel like cooking or prefer to just dine out nearby. Hmmmm tough decision
Or, just sit on the balcony all day and night, watching sunrise and sunset, listening to the chatter of birds whilst deciding where you want visit during your stay
Life can’t get better when staying at Court Room 100 in tropical Port Douglas.
What to do
• walk across the road to the inlet & watch yachts sail past
• explore St Mary's church set in the park across the road
• wander around the Sunday Market, across the road
• take a boat trip to the Great Barrier Reef
• walk along Four Mile beach just 10 minutes stroll away
• wine and dine at the many cafes, restaurants and bars in Macrossan Street
• shop till you drop in Macrossan Street
• take a dip in the fresh crystal clear rock pools at Mossman Gorge
• take a day trip to Cape Tribulation to see ancient rain forests
• visit the Daintree River and watch out for crocodiles
• marvel at the mountain ranges & endless cane fields
• take a sunset sail
• Wine and dine at the numerous fabulous restaurants
The apartment features:
• Ground level apartment facing the pool
• Private balcony
• Large open living/dining/kitchen area
• Separate bedroom
• King size bed or twin beds on request
• Large bathroom shower & separate spa bath
• Kitchen with microwave, ceramic hotplate, large fridge, toaster
• LCD full high definition flat screen TV
• Satellite channels
• DVD player
• Luxury linen & towels
• Pool towels
• Beach mats and beach bag
• Laundry with washer & dryer
• Undercover car parking
• Air conditioning
• Ceiling fans in every room
and much much more...........